• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Mock Draft-

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some insider info from both Phoenix's & Boston's scouting department so I stay in touch with my connections as much as I can, and follow the draft on my own as well so this is kind of a mixture of both sides. This is if the season ended today. Just doing the lottery.

1. 76ers- Brandon Ingram (Simmons may not fit well w/ Okafor+Noel, they need a scorer)
2. Lakers- Ben Simmons
3. Suns- Dragan Bender (this pick could also be available in a trade)
4. Celtics- Buddy Hield (hearing they are very likely to deal their pick)
5. TWolves- Jaylen Brown
6. Pelicans- Kris Dunn
7. Kings- Jamal Murray (think he's going to be a steal)
8. Nuggets- Timothe Luwawu
9. Raptors- Henry Ellinson
10. Magic- Jakob Poeltl
11. Bucks- Ivan Rabb
12. Jazz- Demetrius Jackson (gets their PG, Burke is the odd man out once Exum returns)
13. Suns- Denzel Valentine
14. Pistons- Deyonta Davis

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some insider info from both Phoenix's & Boston's scouting department so I stay in touch with my connections as much as I can, and follow the draft on my own as well so this is kind of a mixture of both sides. This is if the season ended today. Just doing the lottery.

1. 76ers- Brandon Ingram (Simmons may not fit well w/ Okafor+Noel, they need a scorer)
2. Lakers- Ben Simmons
5. TWolves- Jaylen Brown
6. Pelicans- Kris Dunn
10. Magic- Jakob Poeltl
11. Bucks- Ivan Rabb
12. Jazz- Demetrius Jackson (gets their PG, Burke is the odd man out once Exum returns)

Wow, surprising you have Luwawu that high on the board. I wroter earlier in the draft thread that I thought he was a real sleeper and could be really good, but that was when he was projected in the early 20's.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murry could be a steal in the right situation....but idk if the Kings are that situation. Maybe if they go full rebuild and move Cousins for picks and young players he'd get more of a chance to shine. I would love for Hield to drop to them but with every great game he has it becomes less and less likely.
Also, I'd take Ingram over Simmons if I had the top pick.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, surprising you have Luwawu that high on the board. I wroter earlier in the draft thread that I thought he was a real sleeper and could be really good, but that was when he was projected in the early 20's.

It's mainly due to team needs, as you see the three players taken below him are all big men, and Denver doesn't have a need for a post player at the moment. If I had to guess I'd say he goes late lottery in the 12-15 range, but due to a lack of wings at that stage of the draft he could benefit and get taken a couple spots earlier than most would think.

The back end of the lottery is pretty weak. This draft isn't very deep.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murry could be a steal in the right situation....but idk if the Kings are that situation. Maybe if they go full rebuild and move Cousins for picks and young players he'd get more of a chance to shine. I would love for Hield to drop to them but with every great game he has it becomes less and less likely.
Also, I'd take Ingram over Simmons if I had the top pick.

Yeah, I think SAC ends up with one of Hield or Murray personally. They need a SG and both have huge upside as big-time scorers.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Lakers- Ben Simmons
5. TWolves- Jaylen Brown
6. Pelicans- Kris Dunn
10. Magic- Jakob Poeltl
11. Bucks- Ivan Rabb

Another guard for the Celtics?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another guard for the Celtics?

There's almost a 99.9 percent chance they deal that pick.

They will go hard after Durant and use that pick + other assets to try and land another big-time player w/KD. They have so many assets to use so don't be surprised if they make a splash or two. (bookmark this post :nod:)

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think SAC ends up with one of Hield or Murray personally. They need a SG and both have huge upside as big-time scorers.
Back to back SG's drafted and then signing Marco in the offseason and yet it's still a glaring hole. All because they chose Jimmer over Klay. :gaah:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the point of people doing mocks when the order isn't set. That changes things quite a bit. Just make a prospect list

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the point of people doing mocks when the order isn't set. That changes things quite a bit. Just make a prospect list

Here's a prospect list for you since you're just soooo needy. Team needs obviously skew things quite a bit, but if you don't understand why people do it then idk what to tell you. For fun?

1. Ingram
2. Simmons
3. Bender
4. Murray
5. Hield
6. Dunn
7. Brown
8. Poeltl
9. Ellinson
10. Rabb
11. Jackson
12. Luwawu
13. Valentine
14. Davis

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw- the top 9 in my list are really the only prospects I'm semi-thrilled about. This is going to be a weak class overall.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's almost a 99.9 percent chance they deal that pick.

They will go hard after Durant and use that pick + other assets to try and land another big-time player w/KD. They have so many assets to use so don't be surprised if they make a splash or two. (bookmark this post :nod:)

Rumor has it they want Horford too.