• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Mock 1.0 aug

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I apologize for starting this arguement.

I will correct my statement:

In my opinion, (and since this is a message board I figured IMO was a given, not something that needed to be stated), Finnegan is by far the best CB of that list, hands down.

Finnegan is a beast and I would love him opposite Hall. But then again, I have been a Finnegan fan for several years now and while I do not get to see a lot of Tennessee games, I have to rely on Sportscenter and NFL Network, and the rare opportunity we play TEN...he is down right scary on the outside. Would love to have him on the outside if his speed has not completely eroded, because he is a physical COVER corner.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Routt at CB?

Keep in mind, he would give this 2ndary something they don't have much of: Speed.

If hall can return to form, and be the physical CB he was prior, this would give the Bengals a matchup for speedy WR's on the outside.

If they can resign Jones to play nickle, the defense would match up will with other speedier WR's in the slot, as well.

Just a thought. I think I read somewhere that Routt had a rough season, but I think overall, he could be a good addition if he's not counted on to be "the" guy.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Routt would be a good #2 guy, but if Hall is in the slot like our coaches like to have him often, then Routt will struggle against the speed guys on the outside.

He had 17 penalties last season and give up more TDs than any other CB.