• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My after OTAS 53 man roster

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excuse me. having.

Yes. You take a car to the shop or take a girl to the prom. You don't take a hissy fit in part because it comes from within the person having the hissy fit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all in all dean again deflects from the topic and whines about hissy fits to make himself look better . he never will grab his balls and make a prediction but will tear up any he sees

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all in all dean again deflects from the topic and whines about hissy fits to make himself look better . he never will grab his balls and make a prediction but will tear up any he sees

im one of the few on here that makes predictions. I don't know where that is coming from. Im predicting Apke makes the final roster.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im one of the few on here that makes predictions. I don't know where that is coming from. Im predicting Apke makes the final roster.
when was your last 53 man roster posted ? when was your last mock draft posted ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when was your last 53 man roster posted ? when was your last mock draft posted ?

I already gave you my thoughts on the 53. I posted guys I liked at pick #13

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hello Dean. Sometimes me and you agree on certain topics and sometimes we don't but hey if everyone agreed all the time it would not be fun:D. I never liked the Apke pick from day one. He misses to many tackles for me and lord knows we all know about how atrocious the skins D
is when it comes to tackling.

As far as the 53 projection I would also disagree on a few projection but hey that's nothing new. Now he has 4 TE's and I can kinda go with that one. Reed is very fragile. We need and upgrade at the backup OQ but over all it is an ok projection.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd nix a RB (kelly or Perine), go with 3 TEs and let Martrell Spaight go to.

I'd use the 3 additional roster spots on DL and OL........or maybe use one for an extra DB.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Dean. Sometimes me and you agree on certain topics and sometimes we don't but hey if everyone agreed all the time it would not be fun:D. I never liked the Apke pick from day one. He misses to many tackles for me and lord knows we all know about how atrocious the skins D
is when it comes to tackling.

As far as the 53 projection I would also disagree on a few projection but hey that's nothing new. Now he has 4 TE's and I can kinda go with that one. Reed is very fragile. We need and upgrade at the backup OQ but over all it is an ok projection.

of course we can disagree but he is saying I never make predictions. that is false. Nicholson was an awful tackler in college too. Scouts were saying he doesn't like to get his jersey dirty. Apke has the same athletic ability that Nichlson has. Im looking at him as a centerfielder and special teamer. Was it a high pick at the time? Yes. But he was the only true centerfielder safety left in the draft at that time. So I understand the full round reach. Just what he did at the combine makes him a 5th rounder. Combine workouts increase draft stocks. its just a fact.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd nix a RB (kelly or Perine), go with 3 TEs and let Martrell Spaight go to.

I'd use the 3 additional roster spots on DL and OL........or maybe use one for an extra DB.

I agree it doesn't make any sense keeping both Kelley and Perine. They are basically the same player. If we want to keep a 4th Rb is has to be a 3rd down back to backup CT. Im all for in keeping a 5th safety.