• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2012 winning team

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won a $500 first place with this team last year. I dont know how but I did! LOL Im thinking about trying to get some of the same players, obviously replacing injured/prison bound players. thoughts

Joe Flacco
Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Lynch
Doug Martin
Hernandez

K Brian Walsh
Def. Niners

Defensive Players

Stephon Tulloch
Wesly Woodyard
Janoris Jenkins
Eric Weddle
Cary Williams
Tim Jennings

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won a $500 first place with this team last year. I dont know how but I did! LOL Im thinking about trying to get some of the same players, obviously replacing injured/prison bound players. thoughts

Joe Flacco
Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Lynch
Doug Martin
Hernandez

K Brian Walsh
Def. Niners

Defensive Players

Stephon Tulloch
Wesly Woodyard
Janoris Jenkins
Eric Weddle
Cary Williams
Tim Jennings

If you won with that team than it must have been a very weak Fantasy League you were in.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you won with that team than it must have been a very weak Fantasy League you were in.

No its a pretty good league, these players just got hot in the championship game. thats why I was even surprised that i won.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I went into any league and they said I could have Lynch, Martin and Dez to start off, I'd be in very quickly.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its a pretty good league, these players just got hot in the championship game. thats why I was even surprised that i won.

Nobody in any draft this year will start with those three I mentioned, therefore I'm not surprised you won your league.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in any draft this year will start with those three I mentioned, therefore I'm not surprised you won your league.

I agree, I will attempt to get those guys again but I know its highly unlikely. They clearly carried my team. I started off with Shady McCoy and Jordy Nelson as starters but im glad I had Dez and Martin on the bench. the only mistake I made was dropping Luck after week one for Flacco but it worked out in the end.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Listing Flacco first can make any fantasy roster look bad, but he had the #3 and #4 fantasy RBs, the #3 and #14 WRs, a top-6 TE (when playing), the #4 DST and even the #1 K. It would have been very weird for him to miss the playoffs, and a good week from Flacco Week 16 cemented the championship.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listing Flacco first can make any fantasy roster look bad, but he had the #3 and #4 fantasy RBs, the #3 and #14 WRs, a top-6 TE (when playing), the #4 DST and even the #1 K. It would have been very weird for him to miss the playoffs, and a good week from Flacco Week 16 cemented the championship.

thats exactly what happened

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to dog on DaBearsShowPride, but I usually find that in the most competitive leagues, the championship team looks rather lame compared to a league where 2-3 teams steamroll everyone else.

Talent is spread more evenly, thus giving way to a team led by a hot handed QB (with solid RBs and WRs of course) to make a run in the playoffs.

I would think that the top 6 teams in your league were pretty even when it comes to talent, and you just got the right matchups/hot players at the right time.

In 2 of my $$ leagues last year, I lost early in the playoffs, and in both of them, I outscored the rest of the playoff teams, minus the one I was facing. Getting the right matchups for playoffs mean a lot, regardless if you team doesnt "look" amazing.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to dog on DaBearsShowPride, but I usually find that in the most competitive leagues, the championship team looks rather lame compared to a league where 2-3 teams steamroll everyone else.

Talent is spread more evenly, thus giving way to a team led by a hot handed QB (with solid RBs and WRs of course) to make a run in the playoffs.

I would think that the top 6 teams in your league were pretty even when it comes to talent, and you just got the right matchups/hot players at the right time.

In 2 of my $$ leagues last year, I lost early in the playoffs, and in both of them, I outscored the rest of the playoff teams, minus the one I was facing. Getting the right matchups for playoffs mean a lot, regardless if you team doesnt "look" amazing.
Yeah, well said. You should see the team that won my money league..............

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Joe Flacco
Crabtree
Dez Bryant
Lynch
Doug Martin
Hernandez

K Brian Walsh
Def. Niners

Defensive Players

Stephon Tulloch
Wesly Woodyard
Janoris Jenkins
Eric Weddle
Cary Williams
Tim Jennings
That team looks pretty solid to me.............like most everybody has already said it just takes getting hot at the right time. I bet your team started out slow and then just steamrolled into the playoffs. Crabby and Dez were on fire those last weeks.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well that didn't work too good. Can one of the mods please delete that post? Has all of our league info in it...................

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spy:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I find this comment kind of funny. :lol:

First of all, I do not think that this team was weak at all.

Second, if the winning team does not appear dominant, that is actually indicative of a very strong league. If all of the owners know what they are doing, then there is a lot of parity and the top teams aren't so star studded. When you see owners posting their dream team line-ups, that is usually only made possible by weak league members.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That team looks pretty solid to me.............like most everybody has already said it just takes getting hot at the right time. I bet your team started out slow and then just steamrolled into the playoffs. Crabby and Dez were on fire those last weeks.

oh yea, I was worried early on. giving up Luck, going with flacco and alex smith, added on to the worries tremendously! Crabby and Dez were huge at the end.