• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MWC > Big East

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BE is usually known for letting teams bang. That's why usually were always praised for how tough we are and no one will beat us if it turns into a "fight". Jury is obviously out on how the games are called this year.

I knew Boise was gona be good and UNM appears to still have a lot(we play them soon too, in vegas so another basically road game gahhh) but I don't get UNLV at all. Id be shocked if SDSU doesn't finish above them.

As for Mayo and Gardner. I don't like to question Buzz but its weird. Gardner doesn't start because he can't win tips but he should come in first whistle. Jake Thomas is a walk on who shoots 37% from 3 and 30 from the floor wtf. Teams give derrick Wilson 5 feet all day. Otule has 1 freaking eye. Juan is a glue guy who rebounds and is long on D. Buzz values D. Problem is....slow starts. Killed us vs ASU and their atmosphere.

The starters are not "bad". But they are role guys. We are far better when 2 or 3 of the starters(not including Jamil Wilson) are out there with 2 or 3 of Jamil, Davante, Todd or the young stud freshmen(Burton who had his coming out last night and looked excellent and JuJuan Johnson).

Doesn't help that none of our starters can shoot fts....at all except Jamil. Obrien with 1 hand looked better at line than Otule(has 1 eye lol).

Hopefully it all gets figured out by conference play. Duane Wilson should be back by then our top PG recruit who can actually shoot unlike everyone else.

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun stat

The 1943 Wyoming cowboys won more NCAA tourney games than the entire history of Aztec basketball combined

LOL

Not true any more. It's a tie at three! hahaha

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BE is usually known for letting teams bang. That's why usually were always praised for how tough we are and no one will beat us if it turns into a "fight". Jury is obviously out on how the games are called this year.

I knew Boise was gona be good and UNM appears to still have a lot(we play them soon too, in vegas so another basically road game gahhh) but I don't get UNLV at all. Id be shocked if SDSU doesn't finish above them.

As for Mayo and Gardner. I don't like to question Buzz but its weird. Gardner doesn't start because he can't win tips but he should come in first whistle. Jake Thomas is a walk on who shoots 37% from 3 and 30 from the floor wtf. Teams give derrick Wilson 5 feet all day. Otule has 1 freaking eye. Juan is a glue guy who rebounds and is long on D. Buzz values D. Problem is....slow starts. Killed us vs ASU and their atmosphere.

The starters are not "bad". But they are role guys. We are far better when 2 or 3 of the starters(not including Jamil Wilson) are out there with 2 or 3 of Jamil, Davante, Todd or the young stud freshmen(Burton who had his coming out last night and looked excellent and JuJuan Johnson).

Doesn't help that none of our starters can shoot fts....at all except Jamil. Obrien with 1 hand looked better at line than Otule(has 1 eye lol).

Hopefully it all gets figured out by conference play. Duane Wilson should be back by then our top PG recruit who can actually shoot unlike everyone else.
I get Gardner now that I know he can't win tips. Jake Thomas was the guy in question. I don't think he's that good. His D seemed a step behind the rest of the team. Sorry, if I offend, but he seems like a one-trick pony whose single trick isn't that good regarding his shooting.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get Gardner now that I know he can't win tips. Jake Thomas was the guy in question. I don't think he's that good. His D seemed a step behind the rest of the team. Sorry, if I offend, but he seems like a one-trick pony whose single trick isn't that good regarding his shooting.

Haha believe me you would offend more if you praised Jake Thomas.

Solid role player. Not a Starter on a projected conference winner.