• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muzz's pie

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about BPA then becomes nonsense......This kid has talent. All you Michiganders saw it.......If Denard isn't drafted in the 3rd round or earlier I'll eat crow......I'm that guy........I know there's a few that want that so bad and I will come back and eat it......But first please tell me who you are before the draft. I only want to eat crow in front of company that knows more then me.

There it is Muzz, grab a fork and dig in!!!:suds:

Just wish he'd have lasted two more picks, really would have enjoyed watching him here!!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk about BPA then becomes nonsense......This kid has talent. All you Michiganders saw it.......If Denard isn't drafted in the 3rd round or earlier I'll eat crow......I'm that guy........I know there's a few that want that so bad and I will come back and eat it......But first please tell me who you are before the draft. I only want to eat crow in front of company that knows more then me.

There it is Muzz, grab a fork and dig in!!!:suds:

Just wish he'd have lasted two more picks, really would have enjoyed watching him here!!

It's humble pie my favorite....Thanks for making it for me.

Chief602

Resident Wookie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, couldn't resist. I love the kid too, just didn't see anyway he went that early. Had they made the switch to Dev at the beginning of the season and Denard been a RB/Slot guy he may have been a late 1 to mid second rounder.