• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak for yourself, I especially listen to things I'm not familiar with to find new music.

Same here. I don't listen to everything posted, but I will listen to a good number of them. No offense Champy but Kanye isn't one I'm listening too. Although I have listened to quite a few others that you have posted. What's the point of posting if no one's listening?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. I don't listen to everything posted, but I will listen to a good number of them. No offense Champy but Kanye isn't one I'm listening too. Although I have listened to quite a few others that you have posted. What's the point of posting if no one's listening?

So you and Aggie not listening to Kanye means no one is listening? Its cool. I just wont post anything else in here since there's no point.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you and Aggie not listening to Kanye means no one is listening? Its cool. I just wont post anything else in here since there's no point.

That's not what I meant bro. I simply mean that if no one is listening to the videos why do we bother posting them, any of them. As far as Kanye goes, he's just not my cup of tea. I'm not insulting anyone's musical taste. That's not what I meant to do at all.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what I meant bro. I simply mean that if no one is listening to the videos why do we bother posting them, any of them. As far as Kanye goes, he's just not my cup of tea. I'm not insulting anyone's musical taste. That's not what I meant to do at all.

My mistake, I misunderstood your post. There are some that would disagree with us though.
1arrow-pointing-down.jpg

I find that hard to believe. No one actually listens to videos other people post, they just talk about them if they're familiar to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Start to listen to all. If I don't like it I don't finish it. As far as commenting it would only be my personal opinion.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Start to listen to all. If I don't like it I don't finish it. As far as commenting it would only be my personal opinion.

Exactly. I'm not saying I listen to the entire song. I can tell within the first min or so if I like it.

This thread had around 100 pages when I joined SportsHoopla, and I went through each page listening to the music. Took me a couple weeks.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Evening AP,
It looked like the Huskers were going to get a beatdown, but all tied up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.