• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if I post music with flaws :rolleyes2:

Kanye is too strange for me. Still not sure why he sampled king crimson.

You post music that is flawlessly flawed.

I like some of Kanye's stuff. That's it.

What's King Crimson and what song did he sample?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You post music that is flawlessly flawed.

I like some of Kanye's stuff. That's it.

What's King Crimson and what song did he sample?

Here's my point, I can criticize your taste in music because I've heard the crappy kanye songs you've posted before as well as far better in genre music. You can't criticize my taste in music since you haven't heard any of it. Well I guess you can, but it makes you look like a huge tool.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my point, I can criticize your taste in music because I've heard the crappy kanye songs you've posted before as well as far better in genre music. You can't criticize my taste in music since you haven't heard any of it. Well I guess you can, but it makes you look like a huge tool.

So what exactly have you been posting in this thread? I actually listen to the videos people submit, and still choose not to criticize. It's not my place to tell you that your music isn't good just because I don't like it, yet you feel the need to call what I like crappy and call me a tool. You have no business calling Leader a music snob.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly have you been posting in this thread? I actually listen to the videos people submit, and still choose not to criticize. It's not my place to tell you that your music isn't good just because I don't like it, yet you feel the need to call what I like crappy and call me a tool. You have no business calling Leader a music snob.

I find that hard to believe. No one actually listens to videos other people post, they just talk about them if they're familiar to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find that hard to believe. No one actually listens to videos other people post, they just talk about them if they're familiar to them.

Speak for yourself, I especially listen to things I'm not familiar with to find new music.

Status
Not open for further replies.