• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave it another listen. Have you listened to Floyd's "Obscured by the Clouds", seems like their is a similar guitar work their. Either way, I really like the guitar and computer work (assuming u guys weren't using an organ), the lyrics work with the music, but lacked a lot of the time for meaning. You guys have a sound that is close enough to pop that you might get attention.

He wrote it on his synth that he has a program for on the comp (Hooks it up to the computer or something) and it transcribes what he plays when he wants it to. Pretty sure he wrote the whole thing on there. Also, I don't know if you can hear it, but the piano line is similar to great gig in the sky. (Speaking of pink floyd lol)

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He wrote it on his synth that he has a program for on the comp (Hooks it up to the computer or something) and it transcribes what he plays when he wants it to. Pretty sure he wrote the whole thing on there. Also, I don't know if you can hear it, but the piano line is similar to great gig in the sky. (Speaking of pink floyd lol)

Thought I heard a bit of gig too. Great work on the guitars.

Their have been some great music introductions of late that I have been checking out.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I heard a bit of gig too. Great work on the guitars.

Their have been some great music introductions of late that I have been checking out.

Yeah. It's just the two of us at the moment so we couldn't even tour if we wanted to. We might just crank out some really badass highly layered studio albums. Going for a psych/pop feel actually with a kind of spacey feel to it.

I just do the guitar layers (rhythm/lead)
and he does bass/piano/synthesizer stuff/trombone/sax/flute/vocals/a little guitar

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09