• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already posted this in the creative endeavors so I'm just gonna quote it since I'm sure more people use this thread.

Alright, finally mixed this track we've been working on. Only shitty part is that we can't actually record it together in person since he's in Tampa. So, that's a guitar part I wrote, but it's being played on a synth with a pitch modulator I believe. Don't get to hear my awesome pedal chain (it's just a sustain and delay since my amp has built in reverb)

Flying Over a Desert on a Dirty Shag Carpet by tebown on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Tell me what you think...

Disclaimer: This is a very very rough draft

Also, tebown is my friend's soundcloud so I don't know what's on there.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is by far my favorite beastie's album. Not to mention it is also great music for "bumpin' uglies."

[youtube]k_UfHToc50E&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a cellphone recording?

That was a mix my buddy made on his computer. He recorded the guitar part on a synth with a pitch modulator (For the slides/bends) from what I understand. I had to text him a picture of my hand drawn tabs, which he transcribed into notes and played/recorded.

He wrote the Bassline/Keys/Synth parts

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry, I misread that.

Well done Aggie, much better then what you hear these days from professional artists.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thank you sir, though that short segment took me a few hours to write...

Gave it another listen. Have you listened to Floyd's "Obscured by the Clouds", seems like their is a similar guitar work their. Either way, I really like the guitar and computer work (assuming u guys weren't using an organ), the lyrics work with the music, but lacked a lot of the time for meaning. You guys have a sound that is close enough to pop that you might get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.