• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Had to find the Uncensored version. I am gonna have to listen to this when I am more in slow mode. But there is one line I have already fell in love with..

"The Consequences That I have Rendered..
I have gone and Fucked things up Again...
Yaaaa"

Yeah, I was glad to find that and posted b4 I realized it wasn't the raw version. Yes, that line is gripping. Was learning acoustic guitar some whn this came out. Lv it, Thnx! : )Msgs

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was glad to find that and posted b4 I realized it wasn't the raw version. Yes, that line is gripping. Was learning acoustic guitar some whn this came out. Lv it, Thnx! : )Msgs

Kinda wish I knew an insrtument other than knowing to play On Top Of Ole Smokey on the piano.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kinda wish I knew an insrtument other than knowing to play On Top Of Ole Smokey on the piano.

Piano is awesome, that was my first. No master of any by any stretch as in anything, u hv to stay sharp and stay w it. Hv a Fender Strat and oddly (most would likely find), a dulcmer. Beautiful instrument and much to my surprise is really really simple.
*a lil funny, day one that i had it, was afam members bday. ppl were checking it out and i picked out Happy Bday in no time. It really is that simple
Okay, found this. May seem an odd choice, the instrument is here. Nice tune:

YouTube - Cindy Lauper - Time after Time-Sarah McLachlan.mi.idolo.
I'm sure there are better, just looking for one that showcased the instrument

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piano is awesome, that was my first. No master of any by any stretch as in anything, u hv to stay sharp and stay w it. Hv a Fender Strat and oddly (most would likely find), a dulcmer. Beautiful instrument and much to my surprise is really really simple.
*a lil funny, day one that i had it, was afam members bday. ppl were checking it out and i picked out Happy Bday in no time. It really is that simple
Okay, found this. May seem an odd choice, the instrument is here. Nice tune:

YouTube - Cindy Lauper - Time after Time-Sarah McLachlan.mi.idolo.
I'm sure there are better, just looking for one that showcased the instrument

Hate listening to music with crowds when I am not there. But one of the best songs ever. The way she sings "Secrets Stolen for Deep Inside", man of man, you can truly feel it.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hate listening to music with crowds when I am not there. But one of the best songs ever. The way she sings "Secrets Stolen for Deep Inside", man of man, you can truly feel it.

Sorry about that, u did say u were NOT a "show" type guy, the resonse did tickle me, just the candor. Nice :) Actually, to showcase dulcimer, this is much better. I will DEF move frm this. Ooow...ooops, uh-oh, the very end isn's pleasant, fair warning:eek:

YouTube - Cyndi Lauper "True Colors"

Status
Not open for further replies.