• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Multiple games tonight.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, buddy. I don't think the Flames have hit rock bottom yet, but it will be interesting to see what happens at this year's trade deadline and the upcoming entry draft. Next year is going to be scary, but there will hopefully be brighter days ahead in the not too distant future.

Maybe ditching those third sweaters could be a start?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some depth there with Enroth, Hackett, and Makarov. Hard to say if Enroth can take the reigns 50-60 games a year. TSN mentioned yesterday that Miller could be a fit in St. Louis with Halak and prospect/s coming back. They have a ton of forward depth in STL so I could see that working out.

Halak won't solve the Sabres lonterm goalie situation unless they sign him though. He's an UFA at the end of the season just like Miller.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially. They are playing so much better lately so it will be interesting for sure to see what they do. I was all for trading Miller away but the more I think about it the more I want him to stay.

I do NOT want them to let Miller go. The Sabres brass has said they want to keep him and I hope they do. The fans that want to trade him are fucking nut's! The must not follow the game very well or they would see how some teams have tried for years to get their number one goalie. They don't grow on trees and it would be crazy to let him walk.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some depth there with Enroth, Hackett, and Makarov. Hard to say if Enroth can take the reigns 50-60 games a year. TSN mentioned yesterday that Miller could be a fit in St. Louis with Halak and prospect/s coming back. They have a ton of forward depth in STL so I could see that working out.

I'd consider St. Louis the favourite if they had Miller. I actually consider them the favourite now. People have forgotten that Halak is a pretty damn good goalie and Elliott is as good a backup as you can find (both in skill and mindset).

A Halak+ for Miller might work for both teams though.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do NOT want them to let Miller go. The Sabres brass has said they want to keep him and I hope they do. The fans that want to trade him are fucking nut's! The must not follow the game very well or they would see how some teams have tried for years to get their number one goalie. They don't grow on trees and it would be crazy to let him walk.

I agree 100%.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks at Caps tonight. Sharks have won 16 of the last 17 meetings with the Caps. Gonna make it 17 of 18 tonight.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sens in Minny tonight trying to make it 7 straight with at least a point (5-0-1). They should be in tough against the Wild who have found their game again it seems.

How many minutes will neither Suter nor Karlsson be on the ice (top 2 in league TOI I believe)? I'd put the over under at about 14 minutes.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No kidding, they're terrible and the Flames have yet to win wearing them.

Took the Sabres three or four to win in those horrendous yellow jerseys they have.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd consider St. Louis the favourite if they had Miller. I actually consider them the favourite now. People have forgotten that Halak is a pretty damn good goalie and Elliott is as good a backup as you can find (both in skill and mindset).

A Halak+ for Miller might work for both teams though.

St. Louis doesn't want Miller, they're an Anheuser-Busch town :)

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

During the Rolston era I was ready to send him packing. With Nolan I have changed. If he likes the direction the team is going and the new hires I think he could be talked into staying.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 minutes to kill so I think I will watch a little Bruins/Leafs

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get NHL Center Ice. How much does the package cost? I know it may vary a few bucks but it's probably worth it.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get NHL Center Ice. How much does the package cost? I know it may vary a few bucks but it's probably worth it.

The half season(which they're offering now), is like 99 bucks or something - it's higher than normal because the full season was higher

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is a half season deal right now. I have it online since I work evenings. It is worth it. I think I have had it for almost 15 years I think.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the ability to get home and away feeds is pretty cool too so you can choose who you want to listen to. For some reason (and I am not complaining) the Sabres games aren't blacked out online for me anymore

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The half season(which they're offering now), is like 99 bucks or something - it's higher than normal because the full season was higher

Well there is a half season deal right now. I have it online since I work evenings. It is worth it. I think I have had it for almost 15 years I think.

Thanks guy's. $100 bucks isn't too bad at all.

Upstater

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marchand scores for the Bruins. Next to Scott Hartnell he is the worst.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins 1 Leafs 0 already.

Me likey.

EDIT: 6000!!

What are the odds that a milestone post would come on a goal against the Leafs? :dhd: