• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: M's vs. Rangers, Tue, 4/15...the return of Blake Beavan

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a date tonight and was unable to catch the game aside from whenever I could sneak a glimpse of the TV screen whenever she looked away, but the fact that Robinson Cano is the only player in our lineup who seems to be able to get on base regularly is extremely concerning.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 total run scored in the last 4 losses.

i'm all for giving credit to pitchers who do well, but when it happens that frequently, you can't just "tip your cap" to them without also looking at the consistent zeroes that the opposing offense is putting up.

i was so hoping that the m's would prove me wrong this year. i haven't given up hope, but this is looking a little dark.

would be nice if they somehow woke up against darvish.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 total run scored in the last 4 losses.

i'm all for giving credit to pitchers who do well, but when it happens that frequently, you can't just "tip your cap" to them without also looking at the consistent zeroes that the opposing offense is putting up.

i was so hoping that the m's would prove me wrong this year. i haven't given up hope, but this is looking a little dark.

would be nice if they somehow woke up against darvish.

Sort of similar to last year. They have games in which they put up 7+ runs, then go on a stretch where they score less than 2 per loss.