• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M's vs Oakland: 5/15-5/17

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The frustration is real and well deserved. That being said, sit back and really let the injuries sink in for a second. No doubt there is other issues that need to be addressed, but no team in baseball could overcome the injuries to key guys like the Mariners have had to deal with. It sucks for all of us die hard fans and it will continue to frustrate us, but for me I'm liking what I see out of some of our young guys. Im trying to watch the games similar to that of Spring Training games with next year being our actual season. I'm used to seeing us waste seasons like that of Segura and Cruz so I refuse to let that affect me anymore; see Felix's career.
No other team in the history of baseball has lost the top 4 of their rotation this early in the season. Never. It is the most injury plagued team in the early season of all time. Throw in injuries to 3 of their best hitters and all the injuries in the pen and yes, they have lots of reasons to suck.

But this is the M's. They always always ALWAYS MOTHERFUCKING ALWAYS find a way to suck. It just gets old.

10 games back and maybe they are only 3 games below .500 right now, but this stretch coming us is going to brutalize this team and show just how bad they really are. I honestly see no way they do better than 2-8 against the nats/sox/rocks. And there is no reason to believe they will actually reach a more normal healthy status until after the all star break at the rate they are going. Paxton is always hurt and will find a way to go out again after he returns, Felix is running on fumes and seems to be injury prone now, and who knows what other fucking voodoo bullshit is going to hit this team, but it will come shortly after the other pitchers return. That's for sure.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a quality start from someone on this team.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris CotilloVerified account @ChrisCotillo
Angels in agreement on major-league deal with Doug Fister, source tells SB Nation. Pending physical.