• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's vs A's Aug 13th - 15th

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbie is looking pretty comfortable at 1st. Think he'll do fine there.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton had a similar injury in 2016 and went on the DL. Knowing his fragile history, I’m kinda expecting him to this time as well.

Sad.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland gets a double with two outs. Wonder if they'll get him plated?
Nope....they acted just like the Mariners with RISP :heh:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paxton had a similar injury in 2016 and went on the DL. Knowing his fragile history, I’m kinda expecting him to this time as well.

Sad.

Could be a long DL stint... His forearm swelled up instantly... Possible sign of a broken forearm...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I was having some fun and posted a general forum thread topic about a toaster oven. Slipping on an orange into a toaster oven, I mean that's ridiculous... Obviously I would not want anyone's Mom hurt. Anointed is a good guy, again was having some fun. Jeez, we're nearing CNN status, here.

Edit: And there's the dislike by Duders.... whatever... sorry for any offended...

No I understand the intended humor behind the joke, it just came off differently than you intended. That's just the way the internet is. There is no sarcasm/joking font we can use.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Maybin w/ a dinger!

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of have a feeling that the decision to move Felix to the pen came straight from Dipoto. I really don't think Scott had it in him to put Felix in the pen IMO.

Interesting thought.

To counter that: You'd imagine that Dipoto would have more incentive to keep Felix in the rotation. He's being paid a lot, and they also have the whole "King's Court" bullshit.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark... We good... I have thick skin... I just choose to not tolerate personal attack status on the internet... I understand how easy it is to get to that point... I did it when I was younger but I just see it differently now... Call it wisdom, old age, growth, naïve, etc... You'll understand someday... :-)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I understand the intended humor behind the joke, it just came off differently than you intended. That's just the way the internet is. There is no sarcasm/joking font we can use.

So it came off differently? So for whoever was offended, sorry. There, sorry. Just take it for what it is and accept the apology and move on... and I'm going to go one further and say, stop acting like a little bitch. I didn't mean anything by it, I apologized (twice already on this thread) and was having some fun. GET OVER IT. Stop being offended by every little thing, or I guess Seattle sports forums are just not worth posting in anymore.. no surprise given the political stance of the city.

I mean let's be honest, @seahawksfan234, your opinion is all that matters on this forum anyway.

let's actually see if someone takes this seriously....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark... We good... I have thick skin... I just choose to not tolerate personal attack status on the internet... I understand how easy it is to get to that point... I did it when I was younger but I just see it differently now... Call it wisdom, old age, growth, naïve, etc... You'll understand someday... :-)

Anointed, if you really think I'd personally attack you on the Internet and mean it... it's good bro, just ignore me. I'll do the same.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thought.

To counter that: You'd imagine that Dipoto would have more incentive to keep Felix in the rotation. He's being paid a lot, and they also have the whole "King's Court" bullshit.

money does not always translate to the field

example
chris davis baltimore...although he did help them win today...but he is hitting

a buck sixty two

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it came off differently? So for whoever was offended, sorry. There, sorry. Just take it for what it is and accept the apology and move on... and I'm going to go one further and say, stop acting like a little bitch. I didn't mean anything by it, I apologized (twice already on this thread) and was having some fun. GET OVER IT. Stop being offended by every little thing, or I guess Seattle sports forums are just not worth posting in anymore.. no surprise given the political stance of the city.

I mean let's be honest, @seahawksfan234, your opinion is all that matters on this forum anyway.

let's actually see if someone takes this seriously....

There you go, now that is a joke everyone can take seriously

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anointed, if you really think I'd personally attack you on the Internet and mean it... it's good bro, just ignore me. I'll do the same.

Nope... We good... I screwed up with @WizardHawk on a few things as well... I own it... I'm not above anyone else...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet... Nice job Felix in the 5th... He's pitching like he wants his job back...

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I was having some fun and posted a general forum thread topic about a toaster oven. Slipping on an orange into a toaster oven, I mean that's ridiculous... Obviously I would not want anyone's Mom hurt. Anointed is a good guy, again was having some fun. Jeez, we're nearing CNN status, here.

Edit: And there's the dislike by Duders.... whatever... sorry for any offended...

Hey, I don't care if guys get into a pissing match- it's all good. Just didn't go for the bad wishes on family is all. I'm sure you didn't mean it but was probably not a good way to dish someone is all.