• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Roadtrip: June 18th - 26th

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably just coincidence but that was 2+ months of pathetic hitting after signing that big contract.
Usually it is pressure of a new, big contract that makes these guys start slow. Especially coming back home. If all it took was a stand ovation, there would never be slumps or no need for hitting coaches.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually it is pressure of a new, big contract that makes these guys start slow. Especially coming back home. If all it took was a stand ovation, there would never be slumps or no need for hitting coaches.
Let's test the theory and give JRod a standing O

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JRod has it better then what Tobias Harris had from us the past 2 yrs.
Just noticed your Phillies logo. I saw them play at Wrigley back in 2007. My buddy and I had a blast in the bleachers that day. Best experience at an away game ever. Then the Mets came to Wrigley the next day and it was nothing but fight night...lol.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed your Phillies logo. I saw them play at Wrigley back in 2007. My buddy and I had a blast in the bleachers that day. Best experience at n away game ever. Ten the Mets came to Wrigley the next day and it was nothing but fight night...lol.
Yes I'm a 2 city fan. Phillies/Sixers and I'll root for the Eagles except against the Seahawks/NJ Devils
Seahawks/Mariners/Sonics when they eventually come back/UW Huskies/Kracken

Wrigley is a place I'd like to go watch a game. Seems like a good time.
Mets fans smell.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm a 2 city fan. Phillies/Sixers and I'll root for the Eagles except against the Seahawks/NJ Devils
Seahawks/Mariners/Sonics when they eventually come back/UW Huskies/Kracken

Wrigley is a place I'd like to go watch a game. Seems like a good time.
Mets fans smell.
Wrigley was awesome. Stayed in Wrigleyville and walked everywhere. People that haven't been to a game outside of Seattle have no clue what a baseball atmosphere is really like. We had old ladies asking us on the walk back from the game if the Cubs won. Something I will never forget.

Ya Mets fans are in a league of their own. The Phillies fans we sat by invited us to come with them to Milwaukee for the Phillies next game. They were so cool.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrigley was awesome. Stayed in Wrigleyville and walked everywhere. People that haven't been to a game outside of Seattle have no clue what a baseball atmosphere is really like. We had old ladies asking us on the walk back from the game if the Cubs won. Something I will never forget.

Ya Mets fans are in a league of their own. The Phillies fans we sat by invited us to come with them to Milwaukee for the Phillies next game. They were so cool.
That's awesome you had a good time in Chicago. Yes, Phillies fans are a good group and travel well and I'm not surprised they invited you to Milwaukee. They do love meeting new fans. CBP is a great atmosphere and not a bad seat to watch a ball game.

Mets fans are meh but I will say Yankees fans are actually a good group. Back in the mid 90's when Seattle got going, a bunch of us went up to old Yankee stadium for M's/Yanks day game. We had early lead, Yanks retook the lead in the 7th but M's came back in the 8th and eventually won the game. Group around us was great to chat with and a little fun trash talk during the game but they all congratulated wished us best of luck the rest of the season.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome you had a good time in Chicago. Yes, Phillies fans are a good group and travel well and I'm not surprised they invited you to Milwaukee. They do love meeting new fans. CBP is a great atmosphere and not a bad seat to watch a ball game.

Mets fans are meh but I will say Yankees fans are actually a good group. Back in the mid 90's when Seattle got going, a bunch of us went up to old Yankee stadium for M's/Yanks day game. We had early lead, Yanks retook the lead in the 7th but M's came back in the 8th and eventually won the game. Group around us was great to chat with and a little fun trash talk during the game but they all congratulated wished us best of luck the rest of the season.
I love hearing that about Yankees fans. The one place I wish I could have visited. Never got that far East. My father-in-law made it to the new Yankee Stadium before he died.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love hearing that about Yankees fans. The one place I wish I could have visited. Never got that far East. My father-in-law made it to the new Yankee Stadium before he died.
Old dusty but walking through history. Really neat. It might not have been old Yankee stadium but I'm assuming your father-in-law was able to take in the sights and history and that's cool.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old dusty but walking through history. Really neat. It might not have been old Yankee stadium but I'm assuming your father-in-law was able to take in the sights and history and that's cool.
I am envious of him and you. That is baseball history.