• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mrs. Davis

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just started it tonight. It reminds me of a cross between Person of Interest and Preacher.

Any watch it? Is it worth finishing?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just started it tonight. It reminds me of a cross between Person of Interest and Preacher.

Any watch it? Is it worth finishing?
I liked it. I thought it got better as the series went.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished.

Very good show. But I HOPE they leave it where it is and dont have a S2. Though I suspect they will try to have some convoluted storyline for S2.

Great guest actors. Pull-no-punches plot advancement. Completely zany subject matter that allows for more suspension of disbelief.

The show constantly had multiple balls in the air and it did a very good job keeping proper attention on each story arc without forecasting too clearly how they all link together. Good use of misdirection and distraction so you forget clear clues that were obviously dropped in early scenes.

Overall, I think I would give the show about an 8.5/10. The zaniness, while used properly, was a bit jarring that took me out of the overall feel at times. There is also one particular storyline that they essentially dropped, never to be picked up again…

The evil magicians?

Maybe that will be the reason for a S2?