• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moving on to Washington

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start focusing on Washington. The Redskins were up on Miami a bit early, then got shutout in the 2nd half by the Miami D.

Cousins going to see another good DT and good defense. Foles has experience at Washington.

Definitely can win this. Need to stay away from bad penalties and turnovers.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And RG3 will not start??? Hmmmm

I have a hard time believing they gave us all of those picks and he won't play against us.

:tsk:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope the D can continue it's hot start.

If so, they can cause Cousins a lot of problems.

Maybe they can get a lead and keep it this time.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that emotionally high game, it is hard to see them bringing the same energy.

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why everyone on this message board is so negative..smh. This is a totally different team then what we've had in years. This is our year to make noise fellas. Oline played great despite the age. You see Barnes throw Mebane and some of the screens? Wasn't great but it's the first gm and we're young they'll gel. Wins are wins. D played fast and was flying all over the place so much for drafting PJ Williams..who ?? Glad we didn't do that he'd been out anyway. As I stated before the season our secondary wasn't a need in my opinion. We have some talent back there. Yes Gaines was a huge loss but Joyner stepping up and so is Roberson. In Greg Williams scheme we will be the new legion of boom 3 safeties alot. We play alot faster then alot of teams. They won't have time to throw. 4 penalties for 30 yards with 1 being the questionable Quinn RTP call. Yes this is a different team. Foles is a baller the dimes he dropped all game and wait til we debut Gurley in week 4 @ Az. We'll destroy Washington and It will carry over to Pittsburgh game. We very well could be 3-0 going into Az gm. Had we not had to use Pead the fumble machine we might have shut the door on Seattle. When Mason comes back that's not going to happen anymore and hopefully when Watts comes back we'll limit pead to only ST and not meaning KR. You'd think you guys would be more excited about the win. I've felt your pain for many yrs but this is different we're nasty on D and Foles is no joke. Cignetti & Garcia no what there doing. It's gonna be a fun season !

Love to see this good sign for what we were so worried about..
Check out @PFF_Sam's Tweet:

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That D nasty..Brockers & Donald best DT Duo in the league..

Check out @NFL's Tweet:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Washington's o-line?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just curious because Miami has a pretty good front 7. I wonder how their #'s were vs the Redskins?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start focusing on Washington. The Redskins were up on Miami a bit early, then got shutout in the 2nd half by the Miami D.

Cousins going to see another good DT and good defense. Foles has experience at Washington.

Definitely can win this. Need to stay away from bad penalties and turnovers.

like i read the title and thought you meant you were moving :L

:suds:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And RG3 will not start??? Hmmmm

I have a hard time believing they gave us all of those picks and he won't play against us.

:tsk:
The Dolphins - Skins game was my local game (somehow). They home opener ticket featured RG3. They then showed him on the sidelines in street clothes.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why everyone on this message board is so negative..smh. This is a totally different team then what we've had in years. This is our year to make noise fellas. Oline played great despite the age. You see Barnes throw Mebane and some of the screens? Wasn't great but it's the first gm and we're young they'll gel. Wins are wins. D played fast and was flying all over the place so much for drafting PJ Williams..who ?? Glad we didn't do that he'd been out anyway. As I stated before the season our secondary wasn't a need in my opinion. We have some talent back there. Yes Gaines was a huge loss but Joyner stepping up and so is Roberson. In Greg Williams scheme we will be the new legion of boom 3 safeties alot. We play alot faster then alot of teams. They won't have time to throw. 4 penalties for 30 yards with 1 being the questionable Quinn RTP call. Yes this is a different team. Foles is a baller the dimes he dropped all game and wait til we debut Gurley in week 4 @ Az. We'll destroy Washington and It will carry over to Pittsburgh game. We very well could be 3-0 going into Az gm. Had we not had to use Pead the fumble machine we might have shut the door on Seattle. When Mason comes back that's not going to happen anymore and hopefully when Watts comes back we'll limit pead to only ST and not meaning KR. You'd think you guys would be more excited about the win. I've felt your pain for many yrs but this is different we're nasty on D and Foles is no joke. Cignetti & Garcia no what there doing. It's gonna be a fun season !

Love to see this good sign for what we were so worried about..
Check out @PFF_Sam's Tweet:

#1 Our Oline didn't play great. Barnes was the only one with a positive rating.
#2 I'd take PJ Williams over Mannion all day. We might be going to Washington with only 3 CBs
#3 We played Seattle week 1 with a lot of rust and without 1 of their key defensive players
#4 Most of us have been very positive in regards to the defense, it's the offense we had ??'s
#5 Any given sunday any team can win. Have to prepare and be ready.
#6 I'm looking forward to Mason and Gurley. A lot!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 actually worked at safety for the scout team last week. They should just bite the bullet and move him already (cut if they can't find a trade).

Alfred Morris ran for 121 yards and Cousins was only sacked once. I don't think that Miami DL has gelled yet.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dimes..

Check out @SheilKapadia's Tweet:
This is the exact type of throw that Bradford can't make.

I do tend to agree that this year is different than other years. More experience and Foles.

Not sure that Washington is all that good but they'll get STL their best game because they got humiliated last time they played.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blurb from Grantland:

"Last year, the Seahawks allowed just 39 plays of 20 yards or more, which was comfortably the lowest figure in the league. (Buffalo was second with 46, and the league average was 61.) On Sunday, the Chancellor-less defense allowed the Rams to hit eight plays of 20 yards or more, which is the most allowed by any team so far in Week 1."

Awesome

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Washington's o-line?
Almost impossible to say because the right side of it is comprised of rookie Brandon Scherff and (2 yr) Morgan Moses who ended last year with a Lisfranc after very limited play.

Left side has Trent Williams at LT who's a beast and can handle anything, Lavaou (LG) who can be suspect and the weakest link At center, with smallish vet, Kory Lichtensteiger, who seems to get regularly mauled at least once a game.

Callahan has done an excellent job coaching them up and the very new right side handled Suh and Wake much better than anticipated. Pass protection is a work in progress but run blocking has been quite good...so far

I expect the Oline to slowly continue to improve as the year progresses but Rams DLine is going to be an enormous challenge this early on.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams can beat the Redskins... with or without RGIII undercenter.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the Skins will be without DeSean next week.