• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Movie Trivia for Rep

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
princess_mononoke.jpg

bump no idea.
not into much anime

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leader, maybe you can help me with this...

There was a post here like a year ago of most disturbing images or something like that. One was this movie scene with an old car driving down a dark wooded road and this creepy looking creature that looked like a contortionist/horse or something runs across the road. It is utterly disturbing and has been made into a .gif that is just effed up. I think it was a B rated french horror flick.

Anything???

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a post here like a year ago of most disturbing images or something like that. One was this movie scene with an old car driving down a dark wooded road and this creepy looking creature that looked like a contortionist/horse or something runs across the road. It is utterly disturbing and has been made into a .gif that is just effed up. I think it was a B rated french horror flick.

Anything???

do you have the gif?

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anything???

doesn't ring a bell on 1st blush. will give it some thought . might help if yo ucould describe it more. no guarantee

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th.gen

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you have the gif?

doesn't ring a bell on 1st blush. will give it some thought . might help if yo ucould describe it more. no guarantee

I can't remember. I want to find the .gif but it is just indescribable. It was from a list of distrurbing images with like some Nazi baby experiments and stuff. Looking up "list of disturbing images" on the internet is futile and probably got me put on some gov't lists. It was French, I am fairly cerain and there was a scene where an old car is driving down this wooded road and the thing runs across the road. The car stops and a guy gets out for some reason and gets attacked. I know it is vague as hell, but it was just weird. I also just watched the scene of the movie like once or twice so I could be wrong.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what was it? or are we waiting for someone ?

Anyways, since no one will actually say it, the movie was Zardoz. Connery basically wears a diaper in the movie which is weird, but apparently it was one of his favorite films he played in. I'm pretty sure the person who wrote the script was making fun of the core audience for this film when it was released.

Last edited by a moderator: