• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Movie Trivia for Rep

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_llxyvdPz241qzr8nao1_500.png

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that I think leader used it...

there's probably 10 or so in this thread I haven't answered because I had no clue (but did search what they might be to learn).

I have no problem admitting ignorance if it's a movie I don't know.

Hell, I've got that DeNiro Angelheart movie on my list. No idea how I havent seen it , but I haven't.

like I said though, with respect to classics/foreign/arthouse, it's a particular interest of mine

nope, just love movies (particularly old movies too!)

here's a pic of my current criterion collection and kino blu-rays (of course have many other classics/unknowns on other labels too...and still missing about 500 on my want list!)

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know how to search for an image to find the search use to find it, but since i have only answered a few in here and i see most people doing the same, i highly doubt anyone has been doing it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know how to search for an image to find the search use to find it, but since i have only answered a few in here and i see most people doing the same, i highly doubt anyone has been doing it

No fun in cheating I still want to know what the one movie you posted was ive never seen it

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
final fantasy advent children.

the other movie was dead alive

I knew I had seen that but couldn't think of the name of it save my life.
funny since I have some ultra mega limited edition of Bad Taste on DVD
I should probably see how valuable it is, could sell it and buy Dead Alive and a few more movies LOL

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I had seen that but couldn't think of the name of it save my life.
funny since I have some ultra mega limited edition of Bad Taste on DVD
I should probably see how valuable it is, could sell it and buy Dead Alive and a few more movies LOL

when you mentioned it was peter jackson, i took that as a correct guess. I broke both copies of bad taste i had. i remember when it went from $5 to $20 at a movie store after LOTR came out

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you mentioned it was peter jackson, i took that as a correct guess. I broke both copies of bad taste i had. i remember when it went from $5 to $20 at a movie store after LOTR came out

fair enough, I knew I'd seen it, I knew it was PJ, but I just couldn't think of the name. cheating is cheating, so I looked it up (to ease sanity) but said no more