• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More trouble in Seattle....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, but you can't tell these guys not too play. Maybe PC should have sat Wags after Q1.

Yeah it's tough, you gotta kinda take um for there word, Wag probably said he felt good... That's where as a coach you have tough decisions sometimes...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's tough, you gotta kinda take um for there word, Wag probably said he felt good... That's where as a coach you have tough decisions sometimes...

I'd take his word and start him but probably would have sat him after seeing him struggle after the first Q.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only bring that up because I remember when the Super Sonics won the NBA title in 1979 and the next year the Lakers drafted Magic, I was just a kid, but remember when Seattle met LA in the West finals, Magics rookie season... Dude was like the smiling assassin ... @#$^ that dude could ball, that one draft pick changed everything for the Lakers... 6.9 point guard ? Didn't even make sense...
Yeah Magic won a NCAA championship with Michigan State as a sophomore and then came out the next year and won the NBA championship as a rookie. In the 6th game of the NBA finals, Magic played every position, as Jabbar was hurt and didn't play. Magic scored 42 points, pulled down 15 rebounds and had 7 assists to lead the Lakers to their first NBA title since 1972. Yes Magic could play basketball. When him and Bird came into the NBA together in 1979, they changed the NBA for the good.