• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

more money trouble?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow

Like the russian in armageddon said.

"Is this good or is this bad?"

Beek was a legit fan of the devils and you knew his intentions were always good and for keeping the team in nj.

That said what do we know about this guy? Is he going to have the cash? He couldn't by the 76ers when he tried.

Wouldnt mind that russian zillionare who has the nets! Then i would trade up and draft nishickuin!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Beek doesn't have the cash, he needs to go.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, Beek still has money, he makes money, he just had too much debt. Now having another group move in and having dual income, should work wonders for them.

It's basically like if you're married, you can comfortably afford your mortgage with dual income, then your wife leaves. All of a sudden that mortage is pretty difficult to maintain. It's not neccessarily that you have no money coming in, it's that you're spending too much.

As long as Beek is still involved with the team and as long as the other owner is a Jersey guy (even though he's South Jersey), I don't think this can be viewed as a bad thing at all.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would have no problem with him sticking around, but if these new guys need him to give up his controlling stake then there's no choice.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever needs to be done for this team to spend money again, do it. Going to need to be back in the playoffs next year to keep the fans coming.