• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morbius (2022)

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched this today......

I don't understand the bad reviews about this movie. I'm not saying it's like one of the best "superhero" movies ever made, but it's not that bad.

My only gripes are that there were some corny lines here and there, Jared Leto was Jared Leto which is okay and the love connection between him and Martine wasn't very well developed so I honestly didn't care about her death, but Matt Smith played a GREAT villain role, it build a good foundation for whatever is coming from Sinister Six and I honestly think this movie was better than movies like Wonder Woman 1984, Justice League and Batman v. Superman. Also, the mid-credits scenes with Vulture builds on stuff that's already happened in the MCU which makes sense to me.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched this today......

I don't understand the bad reviews about this movie. I'm not saying it's like one of the best "superhero" movies ever made, but it's not that bad.

It was never as bad as the internet played. It wasn’t great but it became the “cool” thing to hate at the time and so once it became a meme everything just magnified.