• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monte Nicholson Arrested

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wise man learns from the mistakes of others, while a fool learns from his own.

You weren’t a millionaire football player with a target on your back.

I agree. I was (and probably still are) a fool. Just like most of my peers at the time.

It wouldn't have made any difference. I still would have acted like most 23 year olds, which I did.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am fool more often then I was wise

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t be out at 2am drinking in order to protect himself from this exact situation. Yes...there are people out there looking to get paid. They are wrong. That being said, if we all know it, and we know this happens, then why put yourself in this situation?

Because he is young. Those guys have more money to go out than any of the rest of us did. If you think he should stay in and play Wi games or something I couldn't disagree more. He is no different than any other young guy. If it costs him some money the decision is up to him.

I know a fair amount of guys who are playing or have played in the league. They are just as normal as you and I. Some make better choices than others. I just don't see this as a big deal other than the press is trying to blow the thing up.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he is young. Those guys have more money to go out than any of the rest of us did. If you think he should stay in and play Wi games or something I couldn't disagree more. He is no different than any other young guy. If it costs him some money the decision is up to him.

I know a fair amount of guys who are playing or have played in the league. They are just as normal as you and I. Some make better choices than others. I just don't see this as a big deal other than the press is trying to blow the thing up.

What? Not a big deal? You can't just go around hitting whomever you want regardless. The actual video shows Montae beating a guy, that's it. Had it been a female, we wouldn't being having this conversation (he would be in jail, career over) but since he just beat down some random dude, the media is blowing this up? Dude must be the most poor decision maker ever at his age because 1. It's 2am, 2. He is drunk (duly noted by everyone) 3. He drives his car around drunk looking for trouble, 4. Your company (instigator) 5. You are an NFL player - Target.

Just dumb!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, a wise man was once the fool.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To echo Sty sort of a fool hopefully turns into a wise man but it usually doesn't happen at age 25. Hell at my age I still don't make the wise decisions all the time.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Not a big deal? You can't just go around hitting whomever you want regardless. The actual video shows Montae beating a guy, that's it. Had it been a female, we wouldn't being having this conversation (he would be in jail, career over) but since he just beat down some random dude, the media is blowing this up? Dude must be the most poor decision maker ever at his age because 1. It's 2am, 2. He is drunk (duly noted by everyone) 3. He drives his car around drunk looking for trouble, 4. Your company (instigator) 5. You are an NFL player - Target.

Just dumb!
I know I've never been in a bar fight at 2am while being drunk off my ass......:noidea:. At least not this month......

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I've never been in a bar fight at 2am while being drunk off my ass......:noidea:. At least not this month......

Month isn't over yet, there is still hope. Maybe a NYE beat down. :ninja: