• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montana 13 , #20University of Washington 7

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked bad as FS loaded the box. Which is what teams do to a team that runs every time up the gut. If we start challenging the edges and run a few fly sweeps that box will get lighter.

Agree that more outside runs to stretch the defense were needed.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd Minny row their boat the other night?
giphy.gif

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd Minny row their boat the other night?
About as well as anyone has outside of Bama and Clemson since Day took over as coach. I thought I heard during the broadcast that UMn was the first team EVER to have a half time lead on the Buckeyes in Day's tenure as head coach at OSU?

So not so bad, even according to many in here.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About as well as anyone has outside of Bama and Clemson since Day took over as coach. I thought I heard during the broadcast that UMn was the first team EVER to have a half time lead on the Buckeyes in Day's tenure as head coach at OSU?

So not so bad, even according to many in here.
That's a fair post. I think OSU will drub us as well.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy razzing Oregon fans but they've developed a pretty decent football program. Got the right coach in before the Gophers could. I remember when UMn and Oregon were on pretty close to the same level for awhile and were developing a little bowl game rivalry, UMn won at least one of those matchups and Oregon won at least one, probably two? My memory doesn't always serve me perfectly.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy razzing Oregon fans but they've developed a pretty decent football program. Got the right coach in before the Gophers could. I remember when UMn and Oregon were on pretty close to the same level for awhile and were developing a little bowl game rivalry, UMn won at least one of those matchups and Oregon won at least one, probably two? My memory doesn't always serve me perfectly.
Do you like PJ?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no surprise. After UW ducked Oregon last season it became clear the UW Pussies couldn't beat a fucking JC team. God that made my year! Nice job shitting your pants UW.
Makes me want to vomit saying this, but now this makes me hope you guys beat Ohio State for the sake of PAC-12 credibility.

A PAC-12 top-25 school losing to at home to a bunch of guys who couldn't even walk on to a PAC-12 school is about as humiliating as it gets.

I wouldn't even wish that loss on an Oregon fan. Honestly that loss is more humiliating than the 2008 season when UW went 0-12. Shit, even that team could've probably beat Montana.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me want to vomit saying this, but now this makes me hope you guys beat Ohio State for the sake of PAC-12 credibility.

A PAC-12 top-25 school losing to at home to a bunch of guys who couldn't even walk on to a PAC-12 school is about as humiliating as it gets.

I wouldn't even wish that loss on an Oregon fan. Honestly that loss is more humiliating than the 2008 season when UW went 0-12. Shit, even that team could've probably beat Montana.
To be fair, every program has a loss like this. Remember Michigan losing to Appalachian State?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like PJ?
I do like him as a coach. I think he was the perfect fit for Minnesota, but that he's not the perfect fit for any of the programs that would be considered a step up from Minnesota so that makes him, imo, even better.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still a ways off, but the early line on the Oregon vs OSU matchup is 14 points, lol. I hope it stays right there, as that would make it easy for either Oregon or Minnesota to garner some temporary bragging rights. If Oregon covers, unlike UMn, I'll have to give them props, if Oregon gets beat by more than 14, well, I'll give Michaeljordan_fan a lot of sh1t, lol.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's been talking about the riches at QB? They've had good QB play but not the type that can put them over the top. If the Huard kid can follow suit like the rest of his family than yes he'll put them over the top, but that's still a mystery until he plays.
Have you ever checked out the PAC12 thread in the past three years? It was one kid after another who was killing it and how were they going to manage three QBs coming in who could be great.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those teams were top 20? Like the huskies were? You know, as in a team that should have won by 40.....
I understand the point you are trying to make, but it is an incorrect point. Montana is always a Top 20 FCS team.
Their starting players, many of them, could compete at the FBS level. They just don't have the depth to compete
week in and week out. In my opinion E Tenn St whipping Vandy or Holy Cross physically manhandling UCONN in the 4th quarter
is far more impressive. Montana defeating Washington is more of a statement about Washington being overrated, than it
is an FCS team upsetting an FBS Top 20 team. Montana, like No Dak St and many teams in the Missouri Valley Conf can
compete against Div 1 opponents.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the point you are trying to make, but it is an incorrect point. Montana is always a Top 20 FCS team.
Their starting players, many of them, could compete at the FBS level. They just don't have the depth to compete
week in and week out. In my opinion E Tenn St whipping Vandy or Holy Cross physically manhandling UCONN in the 4th quarter
is far more impressive. Montana defeating Washington is more of a statement about Washington being overrated, than it
is an FCS team upsetting an FBS Top 20 team. Montana, like No Dak St and many teams in the Missouri Valley Conf can
compete against Div 1 opponents.
South Dakota gave Kansas a tough test only losing by 3, 14-17, and South Dakota St pummeled Colorado St.

NDSU was supposed to play Oregon last year but covid messed that up, which is really too bad I would have loved to have seen that game, and my money might have been on NDSU, lol.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Dakota gave Kansas a tough test only losing by 3, 14-17, and South Dakota St pummeled Colorado St.

NDSU was supposed to play Oregon last year but covid messed that up, which is really too bad I would have loved to have seen that game, and my money might have been on NDSU, lol.
Not if the 3 NFL players for Oregon didn’t opt out.