• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the know about the Warriors is questioning their lack of execution and effort and wondering if they will snap out of it in time for the post season. You need t pull your head out of your ass and see what's going on. I think the lack of oxygen up there is getting to your brain.
Nope.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, in the know about the Warriors notice their lack of execution and effort and completely understand it. You need to pull your head out of your ass and see what's going on. I think the lack of oxygen up there is getting to your brain.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are lazy on defense. No way they get to the finals playing so soft.

How many years of watching the NBA will it take for you to realize what most of us already know: the playoffs are different. Ws are still the favorites, easily.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors are lazy on defense. No way they get to the finals playing so soft.
Finally! Someone actually sees that the Rockets are now the class of the league.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

So right now if the Warriors and Rockets play in the conference finals, the Rockets would win the series?

I think there's a bet to be made if you think so.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

So right now if the Warriors and Rockets play in the conference finals, the Rockets would win the series?

I think there's a bet to be made if you think so.
Now? Yes because they'd have home court and are rolling while the Warriors are still trying to find their game..

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now? Yes because they'd have home court and are rolling while the Warriors are still trying to find their game..

Care to make a wager?

If the Warriors and Rockets meet in the conference finals, I'll take the Warriors and you can take the Rockets. We'll make the bet as of today, giving the Rockets home court advantage. Optional detail we can include would be a nullifier if one of 3 players from each of our teams is missing in that series as of the first game. But we have to specify which players as of the bet being made. If one of those three players is injured during the series or out for any reason, the bet still continues.

I was thinking either an Avatar bet or a Signature line bet. Thoughts?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh @Montalban

Put your money where your mouth is! I see a fine bet on the table waiting for ya....

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh @Montalban

Put your money where your mouth is! I see a fine bet on the table waiting for ya....
They say a bet is a tax on bullshit, and no way this clown has the guts to pay it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to make a wager?

If the Warriors and Rockets meet in the conference finals, I'll take the Warriors and you can take the Rockets. We'll make the bet as of today, giving the Rockets home court advantage. Optional detail we can include would be a nullifier if one of 3 players from each of our teams is missing in that series as of the first game. But we have to specify which players as of the bet being made. If one of those three players is injured during the series or out for any reason, the bet still continues.

I was thinking either an Avatar bet or a Signature line bet. Thoughts?

That sounds like fun. How about the players on the Rockets being Chris Paul and James Hardin. You can pick any of three Warriors that you like.
I like the change in Avatar or signature line of the other's choosing idea. You can bet I'll have a good one for you if I win.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like fun. How about the players on the Rockets being Chris Paul and James Hardin. You can pick any of three Warriors that you like.
I like the change in Avatar or signature line of the other's choosing idea. You can bet I'll have a good one for you if I win.

Fair enough. How about AVI bet since it's probably the easiest thing. How about a month long bet? Signature line could get out of hand even though it might be more fun.

So you're only opting to choose 2 out of the 3 or are we just going with 2? I want to keep it even and don't want to select 3 if you're only choosing 2. Fair is fair.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. How about AVI bet since it's probably the easiest thing. How about a month long bet? Signature line could get out of hand even though it might be more fun.

So you're only opting to choose 2 out of the 3 or are we just going with 2? I want to keep it even and don't want to select 3 if you're only choosing 2. Fair is fair.
The Rockets can afford to lose anyone but Hardin and Paul. If you want to go with two as well I'll give you Durant and Curry but since the Rockets have shown themselves to be the better team and will take home court, I'm willing to give you 3.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it, Clown Shoes is finally on record with proof he is not a Warriors fan.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rockets can afford to lose anyone but Hardin and Paul. If you want to go with two as well I'll give you Durant and Curry but since the Rockets have shown themselves to be the better team and will take home court, I'm willing to give you 3.

See, Sushi is too smart to pick KD and Curry.

I would personally choose Draymond and Klay if limited to 2. Think the Dubs can beat the Rockets without either KD or Curry, but not without Klay and Dray's defense. But definitely Klay.

I also think it is hilarious you are making an avi bet against your own team. What a fan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would personally choose Draymond and Klay if limited to 2. Think the Dubs can beat the Rockets without either KD or Curry, but not without Klay and Dray's defense. But definitely Klay.

I also think it is hilarious you are making an avi bet against your own team. What a fan.
LOL! get a grip dude.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Thompson really shut Hardin down so far this year. What a tool!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I think you are a bit off here. Draymond maybe the most important, but both Curry and especially Durant are more important than Klay. Remember, Durant is a big part of the defense too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Thompson really shut Hardin down so far this year. What a tool!

I bet Sushi does not pick Steph and KD.

Yes, Klay is absolutely vital against the Rockets.