• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. If the Warriors were to hit a losing streak, start really struggling to overcome their slow starts or were a young, inexperienced team...then Kerr may start putting foot to ass at halftime.

But as you point out, this is a team with 3 straight finals appearances and 2 championships, plus they have the best record in the NBA and are the only team to not hit double digit losses yet.

I can't wait for the day that the Lakers are this lackadaisical. lol

Seriously. As Shaq has said many times the Warriors look like they have a switch to flip it on in games. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but I do understand the frustration that comes with watching a team play below par.

But it's a long season. There's really only 2 goals for this team during the regular season.

1) Stay Healthy
2) Get Home Court advantage.

That's it. And in that order too.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. As Shaq has said many times the Warriors look like they have a switch to flip it on in games. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but I do understand the frustration that comes with watching a team play below par.

But it's a long season. There's really only 2 goals for this team during the regular season.

1) Stay Healthy
2) Get Home Court advantage.

That's it. And in that order too.
One of these days; hopefully not in a big post season game, the Warriors are going to reach for that switch and it won't work.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Rockets on pace to score 160. Not even a pretense of trying to play defense by the Warriors.
Looks like Kerr will have to get in that ass again at halftime in order to get the Dubs to come out and play in the 3rd quarter.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't catch up if you can't get a rebound.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Rockets on pace to score 160. Not even a pretense of trying to play defense by the Warriors.
Looks like Kerr will have to get in that ass again at halftime in order to get the Dubs to come out and play in the 3rd quarter.

You really don't know what you are saying.

Like @CitySushi said, Kerr is not "getting in that ass". In fact, he even said after the first quarter that the difference was that Houston made shots and GS had a few rim out early, and that he was okay with the effort.

Houston is the second best offensive team in the league. They are going to score.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

If Monty won a million dollars cash...he'd complain about the denominations he received it in.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really don't know what you are saying.

Like @CitySushi said, Kerr is not "getting in that ass". In fact, he even said after the first quarter that the difference was that Houston made shots and GS had a few rim out early, and that he was okay with the effort.

Houston is the second best offensive team in the league. They are going to score.
No problem with the missed shots; that happens and they did have several go in and out. My bitch is the sloppy turnovers and the inability to rebound. At one point after the hot start, the Rockets missed 9 straight shots but the Warriors made up no ground because every time the Rockets missed a shot they got the offensive rebound and in the few times the Warriors did rebound they threw the ball away. That's what is the sign of an arrogant and weak-minded team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was correct on this as well:

“It seemed like we kept making one silly play after another,” coach Steve Kerr said.

Sounds familiar, eh? The Warriors know their greatest weaknesses and hear about them ad nauseam from the coaching staff, yet still struggle to consistently address them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I was correct on this as well:

“It seemed like we kept making one silly play after another,” coach Steve Kerr said.

Sounds familiar, eh? The Warriors know their greatest weaknesses and hear about them ad nauseam from the coaching staff, yet still struggle to consistently address them.

You are the worst fan ever. You hit the winning lottery ticket and all you do is complain. Nobody wants to hear it, because our teams all have real problems. Golden State's problems are all superficial. They will win at least 2 more championships. Maybe more. Maybe a lot more.

In other words, STFU.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

If Monty won a million dollars cash...he'd complain about the denominations he received it in.

No he'd complain about the laziness and lack of effort of the mailman bringing him the check.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the worst fan ever. You hit the winning lottery ticket and all you do is complain. Nobody wants to hear it, because our teams all have real problems. Golden State's problems are all superficial. They will win at least 2 more championships. Maybe more. Maybe a lot more.

In other words, STFU.

On the Giants board before he was banned, one of the posters labeled this clown an 'anti-fan'. It fits pretty well.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other words, STFU.
Remember where you first heard this and then come talk to me: The Rockets will knock the Warriors out of the playoffs. They are exactly the type of team the Warriors struggle with.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember where you first heard this and then come talk to me: The Rockets will knock the Warriors out of the playoffs. They are exactly the type of team the Warriors struggle with.

Well, have fun rooting for that to happen this June.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, have fun rooting for that to happen this June.
I won't watch it. I can't stand watching lazy, non-caring professional athletes.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't watch it. I can't stand watching lazy, non-caring professional athletes.
I feel this Warriors team does not meet your standards, you will NEVER see a team that is worthy of watching.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel this Warriors team does not meet your standards, you will NEVER see a team that is worthy of watching.

He's lying of course, he will watch every game. If only to have something to bitch about. And when they win another title he will be so very happy as a stalwart fan. Cavs in 6!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch them play the chump teams but I won't watch them get beat by the Rockets

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously.

Among the greatest ever assembled and this guy does nothing but complain about them.