• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monsters League Season 3

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't decide my keepers, yet. All my roster but especially Aaron Rodgers is on the trade block, will entertain all offers. Can PM here or email me through league; might take me a couple days to respond.

BTW: Team is 2 Mannings 1 Succop.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't decide my keepers, yet. All my roster but especially Aaron Rodgers is on the trade block, will entertain all offers. Can PM here or email me through league; might take me a couple days to respond.

BTW: Team is 2 Mannings 1 Succop.

edit time limit...

Chance for those with poor keepers to upgrade, looking for picks back.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters gonna hate keepers: Brees and Cruz

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson, Demarius Thomas, Peyton Manning, and AJ Green are on the trade block if anyone wants to make an offer.

Team is Tally-ho

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Richardson, Demarius Thomas, Peyton Manning, and AJ Green are on the trade block if anyone wants to make an offer.

Team is Tally-ho

Nice try but you can't trade players you don't have my friend. You can choose 2 keepers but the rest of your roster from last season goes back in the pool for the draft.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have chosen Kaep and Darren sproles

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try but you can't trade players you don't have my friend. You can choose 2 keepers but the rest of your roster from last season goes back in the pool for the draft.

Gonna need a judge here.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's true. However, some might value players differently. A swap of picks might be enough in some cases for an upgrade in a keeper.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player involved in a trade should be a keeper.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. However, some might value players differently. A swap of picks might be enough in some cases for an upgrade in a keeper.

I definitely agree with that. The only point I was trying to make was that you offered 4 players for trade when we each only have 2 keepers we can declare. It will all come out in the rinse as they say.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every player involved in a trade should be a keeper.

I agree. Live and die by your picks.

Your new picks in every draft just might be a keeper. :suds:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're right the rest of your team goes back into the pool, but managers have rights to their entire rosters until the due date for keepers comes (which hasn't been set). Until then, managers can trade players/draft positions to 1) improve on their keepers or 2) improve on their draft status.

Any trade that smells funky though will be overturned.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right the rest of your team goes back into the pool, but managers have rights to their entire rosters until the due date for keepers comes (which hasn't been set). Until then, managers can trade players/draft positions to 1) improve on their keepers or 2) improve on their draft status.

Any trade that smells funky though will be overturned.

That's what I figured. Thanks for clarifying.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft date/time

Since we will be hopefully setting the draft date/time soon I wanted to let everyone make any requests now if you have them as far as good or bad times for you. Not everyone will get what they want but all possible considerations will be made if possible.

For myself, I have my "live" draft on the Sun 25 Aug.
I already have 2 drafts on Sun 18 Aug.
My best times are anytime on most Tuesdays & Sundays as those are usually my days off or evenings(on or after 5pm PDT) on Mon, Thu, or Fri. I work until 8pm on Wed & Sat so those are the worst days for me.

If you all post your best available times I will try to find a date/time that most can attend.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray and Zep are now both co-commish. Go ahead and set keeper/draft dates as you see fit guys, as I'll be leaving tower on Tuesday. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Zep, do you know how to assign keepers on draft day?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray and Zep are now both co-commish. Go ahead and set keeper/draft dates as you see fit guys, as I'll be leaving tower on Tuesday. Thanks guys!

EDIT: Zep, do you know how to assign keepers on draft day?

I do not but I know how to find out what the process is and I have Ray as a resource. I've done keeper leagues but up till this point just ESPN ones.