• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mock Draft from CBT, Would Love it!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a mock draft at some site. This is who was available with his picks he made, and he explains why and so forth. You can find James Rapien from SI online at Cincinnati Bengals Talk at YouTube. I enjoy his video posts. If you haven't checked him out or subscribed, I would recommend it.

31. Davonte Wyatt, DT
63. Trey McBride, TE
95. Alec Pierce, WR
136. Cam Jurgen, IOL
174. Chase Lucas, CB
209. Kalon Barnes, CB
226. Michael Clemons, DE
252. Samori Toure, WR

I tried to link his post but it wouldn't let me here which is the reason for the lack of link.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love Alec Pierce in the 3rd rd.
By all reports, they were saying they used Pierce for one thing at Cincinnati, and he is so much more. One of those sleeper 3rd round picks that could be one a low level star in the right system with talent around him. I would be all for it. We probably will not resign Boyd, so this is a way to mitigate that loss a little bit.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all reports, they were saying they used Pierce for one thing at Cincinnati, and he is so much more. One of those sleeper 3rd round picks that could be one a low level star in the right system with talent around him. I would be all for it. We probably will not resign Boyd, so this is a way to mitigate that loss a little bit.
I don't think he's there in the 3rd unless you can get a much higher slot.

He'll be long gone, IMO, before the Bengals pick.

However, if for some reason he is - would 100% take him.