• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: MNF: 49ers @ Redskins (Week 12)

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smartest thing Griffin has done all night ... slide, the game is over

... who's got it better than us?

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*flips over to Comcast Sportsnet for Redskins Post Game live*

*Grabs popcorn*

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand why stupid ass Shanahan won't play Cousin's, WTF do we have to lose at this point? I really hope he plays next game if this crap continues.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand why stupid ass Shanahan won't play Cousin's, WTF do we have to lose at this point? I really hope he plays next game if this crap continues.

Lets see, when your #1 QB holds more pull in the owners ear than the Head coach, the coach cant bench the starting QB no matter how shitty he is playing. Our next head coach will be chosen by the QB guys, bank it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very, very disappointing showing. Totally embarrassing, once again. Never get used to this. I'm just so sad about how this season is ending up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any clue why Griffs dad was present in the locker room and presser? A bit odd. Hope it's not yet another locker room 'story' that gets blown out of proportion. Already bad enough with the beat down loss, don't need more drama, please.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how about RG3 needs more snaps and he isnt going to improve holding a clipboard ?

what are we trying to do with KC ? build up his trade value ?

unless RG3 get hurt we wont see KC nor should we

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about RG3 needs more snaps and he isnt going to improve holding a clipboard ?

what are we trying to do with KC ? build up his trade value ?

unless RG3 get hurt we wont see KC nor should we

Problem is Griffin isnt improving with reps either. At this point you have to at least consider Cousins

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10:

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have any clue why Griffs dad was present in the locker room and presser? A bit odd. Hope it's not yet another locker room 'story' that gets blown out of proportion. Already bad enough with the beat down loss, don't need more drama, please.

I truly wish that someone would just pay whatever fine is involved & just have RG3 skip ALL press conferences! Someone has to be telling him that these things are just making him look bad & fueling the fire with the media. You can see that he is becoming increasingly frustrated dealing with the press. Here is a novel idea - just keep your mouth shut. If he has to speak - go the Popavich or Belichick route - says as little as possible & get out of there - those guys are not your friends.

Worry about improving your game - not your speaking skills.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly wish that someone would just pay whatever fine is involved & just have RG3 skip ALL press conferences! Someone has to be telling him that these things are just making him look bad & fueling the fire with the media. You can see that he is becoming increasingly frustrated dealing with the press. Here is a novel idea - just keep your mouth shut. If he has to speak - go the Popavich or Belichick route - says as little as possible & get out of there - those guys are not your friends.

Worry about improving your game - not your speaking skills.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think a 'break' would do the team and Griff a big favor at this point. Too much fish bowl and it's just going to get worse. Not a bad idea at all.