• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Dynasty Draft III : CHAT

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Ruth and FWIW you had much better form than Ben did!

BTW, Ben was exhausted! I walk 2-4 miles a day to stay in shape, but it’s jorhing compared to that class. I even resorted to pretending to do some of the excercises and Master Oh kept asking if I was ok. I’m actually surprised that I could even kick by the time the board breaking came up. Then, Master Oh had me try to break the board a second time....

And yes, my wife has a much better form than I do. :thumb:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is texting me about all the bathroom items she’s picking up for cheap and saying she thinks redoing the master bath should be simple - as I am sitting looking at the other bathroom project sitting unfinished..... we started it last February.

Mookie

Hoopla Cash
$ 74,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey before the draft ends just want to apologize for my part in the shit-show. Obviously its now all in the past and seems pretty silly now tbh...wish I had a flux capacitor and could time-travel to not respond to the initial comment that was the even for us anyway. And obviously could have done more to either deescalate or at least not escalate the conversation... Mostly sorry for all the collateral damage - I think all of us would still be drafting in here if it didn't happen so that sucks as i think we could have had a good thing...anyways - sorry - **insert peace sign emoji that I don't know how to do**

Also, please note on teams page that Home Run Baker bats lefty - thanks!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey before the draft ends just want to apologize for my part in the shit-show. Obviously its now all in the past and seems pretty silly now tbh...wish I had a flux capacitor and could time-travel to not respond to the initial comment that was the even for us anyway. And obviously could have done more to either deescalate or at least not escalate the conversation... Mostly sorry for all the collateral damage - I think all of us would still be drafting in here if it didn't happen so that sucks as i think we could have had a good thing...anyways - sorry - **insert peace sign emoji that I don't know how to do**

:agree: I wish y'all we still here drafting. It was definitely one of the more interesting discussions on the mock draft board that I've seen. I agree that I wish the discussion hadn't taken place - cause I know that this was completely different than what usually happens on here - and I can't imagine it's all that common on your facebook drafts either. That's the way of message boards, sometimes what one feels is an innocent comment escalates to full out disagreements/(whatever that was) seemingly out of nowhere.

:cool:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was promised aids and I won't forgive until I get them

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was promised aids and I won't forgive until I get them
I have AIDS I will entertain trade offers otherwise Posada will be the only one catching aids

Rick Aguilera (R)
Jason Isringhausen (R)
Rob Dibble (R)
Mike Stanton (L)

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, it's about 80% my fault. Just felt like as a group you all were coming in here and trying to throw your weight around instead of just feeling everything out to see how best to fit in. I for the most part have always tried to keep that shit out of our drafts and I guess being there were more than two people involved in the discussion it just spiraled out of control and it ended up costing us a few people. I too wish it hadn't happened.

Chump is still a piece of shit.

Click on the smiley face, then click secondary and there ya go...

:peace:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500 again, the summbich is probably sitting in front of his TV waiting for the Packers game to start!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I posted that he text me to skip him. I will text UK...