• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB All Star Game

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm in the minority but I am very much looking forward to Mariano Rivera going the fuck away. He's become Favre-ish. He just needs to go. And soon.

I guess I don't hate Rivera since my team actually beat him in game seven of the series......I don't really think he's hanging on too long for the glory while he's past pitching effective.....He's still pitching well, and he's not the one manipulating the media into a me-me-me continuous show like the Fav-re did......it's not his fault the media won't get off his jock.....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't hate Rivera since my team actually beat him in game seven of the series......I don't really think he's hanging on too long for the glory while he's past pitching effective.....He's still pitching well, and he's not the one manipulating the media into a me-me-me continuous show like the Fav-re did......it's not his fault the media won't get off his jock.....

You guys still got Kubel? He owns Mo.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the NL was supposed to win since they won the last few years???

What happened??

Yes, I'm rubbing it in because I can. Let me enjoy it.

Suckas! :finger:

Not like the Twins will be benefactors of the home field advantage.....:lol:

Sorry, that was uncalled for! :suds: :D

Specs.Toporcer

RangerSince72
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers and Rangers representin, baby!! Nuttin but luvv.. We're bro's. Rangers my best friends.. FUCK YES!!!!
Good to be friends at least once a year. Go Tigers! Go Rangers! Let's meet in the ALCS again!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys still got Kubel? He owns Mo.

Yeah, but he is struggling this year but he's been injured and we have too many outfielders so playing time is limited to try and get him going well.....I think they may try and trade him, but not sure what they can get for him now.....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but he is struggling this year but he's been injured and we have too many outfielders so playing time is limited to try and get him going well.....I think they may try and trade him, but not sure what they can get for him now.....

I loved him when he was with the Twins. Hit a grand slam off Rivera when with the Twins and it was glorious. He also was the first Twins player to hit a HR at the new stadium. A good player I think if he could get the chance to play every day. Great arm in the field too which is very underrated.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the AS MVP went to the player who had the most impact on the game? Rivera is good, but come on.

I'm with you on this one. If MLB wanted to just give him something, they could. But, to take an award away from whoever one would consider the best player in that game ( and, in some cases, the $$ that goers along with it ), then it taints the whole thing for me.

Oh well, it's not like MLB awards go to the most deserving most of the time anyway............

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to be friends at least once a year. Go Tigers! Go Rangers! Let's meet in the ALCS again!

Far as Im concerned, it was the Rangers and Tigers in alliance to win that one.. God bless, Texas!!

Playoffs?? Umm, thats where I draw the line with you, sir. Bad history for Detroit there *smiles*

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, far as I'm concerned, it was the Tigers and Rangers who won that one. Very proud of my Tigers, the did some representin!!