• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks MNF 5:30

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly we need to draft our QBOTF!

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have talked about it before but just another shout out to the O-line and Solari. 155 yds before contact last night vs. that front. Now some of that was some great runs like Penny's run and Russ' 40 yd scramble but some great work up front. That kind of play travels well.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark responds: Seahawks' Sherman era over

Clark, who leads Seattle with 11 sacks

Man is going to GET PAID this offseason by someone, hope its Seattle.

"He's not in this locker room no more, so his opinion really doesn't matter. They've got some problems over there in San Fran that he needs to be worried about," Clark told reporters.

"... This is my team now. This is my defense. Richard Sherman, his era is over here," Clark continued. "If he's got anything to say about our defense, he can say it on the field, at the end of the day.

Seahawks were a "middle of the road" team. Sherman. I didn't hear about that comment. hmm

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"He's not in this locker room no more, so his opinion really doesn't matter. They've got some problems over there in San Fran that he needs to be worried about," Clark told reporters.

"... This is my team now. This is my defense. Richard Sherman, his era is over here," Clark continued. "If he's got anything to say about our defense, he can say it on the field, at the end of the day.

Seahawks were a "middle of the road" team. Sherman. I didn't hear about that comment. hmm

I am finally glad someone stood up for the team and not let Sherman get away with saying these things. Pete Carroll and Russell taking the high road is great and all but I was ready for someone with more attitude to come out and say something this was a great answer

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody know the status of DJ Fluker? Will he be ready for the playoffs?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody know the status of DJ Fluker? Will he be ready for the playoffs?

Fluker was hurt early in the fourth quarter and Carroll said he is going to be sidelined for “a little bit’’ and then said it’s a first-degree strain and those are usually “a couple weeks.’’

What Pete Carroll said Monday: Good and bad news on Chris Carson, D.J. Fluker; Mychal Kendricks is back

That was last week, plus three more games, I can see him playing a little in week 17 to get back into the groove, but I'd be shocked if he wasn't there by the playoffs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also like this response from Clark...
"We're 1-0 against Richard Sherman right now. We are 1-0 against the San Francisco 49ers this year. Our plan is to be 2-0. So we are going into that stadium next week with our pure aggression. We are going to stop that run, and we are going to have fun on third downs."

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing Russ needs to do especially near the goal-line is just throw the ball away when it's not there... It's in his nature to make something happen, but near the goal-line DB's don't have to cover way down field so things aren't spread out very much, things get cluttered in there and it's just not worth forcing it in certain situations... That play was just total unacceptable before the half and he knows it, we got very lucky it wasn't a pick 6 ... Once you roll outta the pocket just throw that rock away if you see nothing... It's a different scenario if it's the 4th quarter and your down with time running out, sure go for it, but you gotta know the situation there... Love Russ, the guy is effin amazing, but he needs to be better in those situations, and I'm sure he'd be the first to say that...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This makes me love Frankzilla more.

I will be pissed if we don't tag him, he said he would be willing to take it, or resign him.

This hurts to post because of my hatred for everything Bama but Jalen Hurns is coming out

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see us draft a WR DBs contract is up after next season and he is having an injury plagued season and aside from Lockett everyone else is signed for 1 year if I am not mistaken.

Speaking of rookies what happened to Rasheem Green? Looks like Martin took his roster spot

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing about RW is that he has started every single game for us since the day we drafted him... 121 consecutive games including the postseason... Durability at the QB position (franchise QB) is a huge bonus for any team...

upload_2018-12-11_17-8-49.png

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we got a great QB and i know you were being sarcastic but we just need Wilson to play at the level he is capable of. I feel they run so much that Wilson never finds a rhythm. Maybe they should use some more designed QB runs to get his blood flowing and get his head into the game.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got a great QB and i know you were being sarcastic but we just need Wilson to play at the level he is capable of. I feel they run so much that Wilson never finds a rhythm. Maybe they should use some more designed QB runs to get his blood flowing and get his head into the game.
From what I've seen the last season and a half or so, is that it's when he's GOT his blood flowing that he starts missing throws. Then when he settles the flock down, he quits sailing balls. He's fundamentally sound enough that he isn't throwing high because he's not setting his feet or anything, he's just too juiced up and TRYING too hard. imo.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen the last season and a half or so, is that it's when he's GOT his blood flowing that he starts missing throws. Then when he settles the flock down, he quits sailing balls. He's fundamentally sound enough that he isn't throwing high because he's not setting his feet or anything, he's just too juiced up and TRYING too hard. imo.

wow i see something totally different over the past 6+ years. When he isn't a big part of the game plan he struggles. If he isn't getting his shots or is relegated to "just handing the ball off" 5 out of 7 snaps he tends to how do you say, loses focus? Then as it comes to crunch time and he starts doing more ( because the team is losing or needs a drive to close out the game )he starts to turn it on.

I am not saying have him throw it 40 times a game i am saying get him move involved like running it or more designed bootlegs to have him throw on the run.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow i see something totally different over the past 6+ years. When he isn't a big part of the game plan he struggles. If he isn't getting his shots or is relegated to "just handing the ball off" 5 out of 7 snaps he tends to how do you say, loses focus? Then as it comes to crunch time and he starts doing more ( because the team is losing or needs a drive to close out the game )he starts to turn it on.

I am not saying have him throw it 40 times a game i am saying get him move involved like running it or more designed bootlegs to have him throw on the run.

Loses focus? I have trouble imagining a player who is MORE focused on what he does. He takes that shit to almost ridiculous levels.

So agree to disagree.

You can see it in his body language, when he's bouncing around pre-game, looks like he's takes a speed-ball, he starts off throwing high.

In this last game, he missed some deep throws that he normally hits, but I dunno what bar you're judging him agaisnt to type '6+ years.'

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really enjoyed the breakdown and an unsung hero.

Film Breakdown:
Jordan Simmons