• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks MNF 5:30

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one done on a ferry boat( going to Vancouver for Christmas shopping).

This is a must win, even if the skins and cats lose, because we win, we can pretty much punch our ticket tickets to play January football.

I'm worried about Therian/Diggs after Pettis ate us for lunch and dinner last week.

We need to get into Cousins face and make him have happy feet and rush throws without giving cook some running time.

Now Let's get some noise and intensity up in here...

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the hawks have much to worry about.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see the Seahawks/49ers.

Pettis killed us
Did you see the Vikes/Bills?

If the Vikes are doing something that works, they'll stop doing it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings receivers are worth being concerned about as well as Rudolph and Cook coming out of the backfield but our one thing to hang a hat on is that they can't hurt us if the QB doesn't get them the ball. If our D can get in Cousins' face, we should limit them. The Vikes on a second straight road game travelling cross country helps some too.
Hawks offense will have to play their best. Minny's D is still legit. Hopefully, we can continue to run the ball well and control TOP and score in the red zone like we have been doing.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see this game. The Clink will be electric.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit....

Seattle is #1 in rushing. Minnesota is #1 in 3rd down defense....

Will be an interesting game. If we keep mixing it up on the O and give us third and short opportunities, I see this as a Seahawks win.

If we have a majority of third and long situations, going to be a coin flip of a game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit....

Seattle is #1 in rushing. Minnesota is #1 in 3rd down defense....

Will be an interesting game. If we keep mixing it up on the O and give us third and short opportunities, I see this as a Seahawks win.

If we have a majority of third and long situations, going to be a coin flip of a game.

Their offense is going to put up 20-plus points, so our offense is going to need to show up for sure... We've got to run the ball well this game in order to win imo…

Last edited:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one done on a ferry boat( going to Vancouver for Christmas shopping).

This is a must win, even if the skins and cats lose, because we win, we can pretty much punch our ticket tickets to play January football.

I'm worried about Therian/Diggs after Pettis ate us for lunch and dinner last week.

We need to get into Cousins face and make him have happy feet and rush throws without giving cook some running time.

Now Let's get some noise and intensity up in here...

Just a peeve of mine, but this is absolutely not a must win. I think the advanced stats nerds say a win tonight gives us around a 99% chance to make it in (just mentioned it on 710 as I typed this), and I'm guessing a loss still leaves us with a better than 70% chance just because of how much losing our competition has been doing lately (some of it at the hands of the Hawks, which is even better).

Great to get a win, but all a loss really does is push us more to the 6 seed instead of the 5, most likely.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks beat Arizona and SF, they're in the playoffs. So this isn't a must win by any means.

I think these are two pretty evenly matched teams. Obviously a night game at CenturyLink gives the Seahawks a huge advantage. The one matchup that I'm worried about are their incredible receivers against our secondary. Our secondary has been leaking for a while now, and these are two of the best receivers we'll see all year. That being said, Cousins always seems to fall apart in these big prime time games.

Hawks win 27-17. I'll say Minnesota fights back early, but the Seahawks pull away and get a couple INTs.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god I am worried about Thielen and Diggs going up against our young receivers I just hope with the crowd noise and it being a prime time game that we can get turnovers.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks beat Arizona and SF, they're in the playoffs. So this isn't a must win by any means.

I think these are two pretty evenly matched teams. Obviously a night game at CenturyLink gives the Seahawks a huge advantage. The one matchup that I'm worried about are their incredible receivers against our secondary. Our secondary has been leaking for a while now, and these are two of the best receivers we'll see all year. That being said, Cousins always seems to fall apart in these big prime time games.

Hawks win 27-17. I'll say Minnesota fights back early, but the Seahawks pull away and get a couple INTs.

I disagree I believe it was last year cousins came in here with the redskins and managed to win the game with a bomb throw over Griffin that led to a TD late in the 4th quarter.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks will wear the puke-lime-green uniforms tonight.

The visual should confuse and upset the Vikings.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pass rush needs to get to Cousins... The Vikings have a very poor Offensive line... Hopefully we can exploit it tonight...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree I believe it was last year cousins came in here with the redskins and managed to win the game with a bomb throw over Griffin that led to a TD late in the 4th quarter.
But he specifically mentioned prime time games. Cousins is 0-6 on MNF. That game last year vs the Redskins was a normal 1 pm Sunday game.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our pass rush needs to get to Cousins... The Vikings have a very poor Offensive line... Hopefully we can exploit it tonight...
Agreed. Minn's OL has looked pretty weak this year. I believe they are last in the NFL in rush yds/game too. I've seen most of the teams put heat on them in the few games I've watched of theirs.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a peeve of mine, but this is absolutely not a must win. I think the advanced stats nerds say a win tonight gives us around a 99% chance to make it in (just mentioned it on 710 as I typed this), and I'm guessing a loss still leaves us with a better than 70% chance just because of how much losing our competition has been doing lately (some of it at the hands of the Hawks, which is even better).

Great to get a win, but all a loss really does is push us more to the 6 seed instead of the 5, most likely.

There point was my reasoning for saying Must win.

I know it's 70% if we lose BUT we also play KC and there not a Cupcake team. KC is going to extremely hard to win. IMO 10-6 looks alot easier to grab a playoff spot than 9-7.

That is why i said a must win game.

Not looking for a argument but I like to explain my reasoning if someone thinks differently than me so they can see where I come from.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a must win in this respect. Ideally, we would want to be the 5 seed in the NFC with the way things look to be shaking out, it's very likely the Bears hold onto the 3 seed. Nobody wants to face that D in Soldier Filed in January. Looking like the Cowboys will win the east and yes, their D is totally legit and a tough test. But until I see Garrett and Dak show they can win that big game in January, the jury is still out, regardless of talent and numbers. Maybe I'm wrong because this is a different year and all that but I really think the Hawks could go in there and pull off an upset. At the very least, our odds are better there then in Chicago.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a must win in this respect. Ideally, we would want to be the 5 seed in the NFC with the way things look to be shaking out, it's very likely the Bears hold onto the 3 seed. Nobody wants to face that D in Soldier Filed in January. Looking like the Cowboys will win the east and yes, their D is totally legit and a tough test. But until I see Garrett and Dak show they can win that big game in January, the jury is still out, regardless of talent and numbers. Maybe I'm wrong because this is a different year and all that but I really think the Hawks could go in there and pull off an upset. At the very least, our odds are better there then in Chicago.

I agree... Also anytime you have a top 5 "veteran" QB, you have a great shot on the road in the post season... I also think we can beat Chicago this time around... Our offense wasn't clicking quite yet the first 3 or 4 games of the year...