• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minecraft help

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on friday, i was a somewhat sad day as an xbox addict. my nephew decided to play my minecraft game after i showed him my world(survival mode, peaceful). i was showing him the desert place were the villagers were located. after telling him many times not to ruined my world, he did the unthinkable. he killed 2 of the 3 villagers and saved the game right away. i dont know what to do, i want to go to creative mode to see if i can bring back those villagers, but my online stats will probably be lost. i need help, i want 2 of those villagers back, i didnt want them to be killed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on friday, i was a somewhat sad day as an xbox addict. my nephew decided to play my minecraft game after i showed him my world(survival mode, peaceful). i was showing him the desert place were the villagers were located. after telling him many times not to ruined my world, he did the unthinkable. he killed 2 of the 3 villagers and saved the game right away. i dont know what to do, i want to go to creative mode to see if i can bring back those villagers, but my online stats will probably be lost. i need help, i want 2 of those villagers back, i didnt want them to be killed.
Breed new ones.

Sucks to be griefed, but shit happens. I hope he didnt kill a perfect paper villager. Those are hard to get.

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how? by making me look for a villager from another part(which i dont know where since it my take me hours) of my minecraft world and kidnapping him/her?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how? by making me look for a villager from another part(which i dont know where since it my take me hours) of my minecraft world and kidnapping him/her?
First, I have never played on a console, and every platform is slightly different.

That said, Assuming breeding is similar to the PC version, there are many breeding devices you can find online. You typically need 3 villagers to get started, though (one to activate, 2 to git-bizy).

If you are down to only 1 at your current location, than yes, you will need to transport villagers from a different village to the location where you want the villagers to reside.

BigDGarciaFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I have never played on a console, and every platform is slightly different.

That said, Assuming breeding is similar to the PC version, there are many breeding devices you can find online. You typically need 3 villagers to get started, though (one to activate, 2 to git-bizy).

If you are down to only 1 at your current location, than yes, you will need to transport villagers from a different village to the location where you want the villagers to reside.
i guess it time for me to play minecraft matchmaker

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan, what's Minecraft and how do you breed a villager in it?

latest