• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miller Up To Pitch Tuesday

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Castillo gifted that 2-3mil for remainder this seasons salary.

Hopefully he makes a comeback for us and could be useful down the stretch, I just do not see it happening.

Him and all his fidgety type antics with his cap and glove and touching his face etc etc ... he may have let the new pitch clock get in his kitchen this year and it totally messed him up.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or is he trying to go for the Randy Johnson look? The hair, the 'stache...Think about that for a moment.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or is he trying to go for the Randy Johnson look? The hair, the 'stache...Think about that for a moment.
I never noticed but now I will be looking hard in Tuesday's game. :)

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Castillo gifted that 2-3mil for remainder this seasons salary.

Hopefully he makes a comeback for us and could be useful down the stretch, I just do not see it happening.

Him and all his fidgety type antics with his cap and glove and touching his face etc etc ... he may have let the new pitch clock get in his kitchen this year and it totally messed him up.
Just one more reason why we should ave signed a legit setup man or closer but ya Dipoto knows best...

I have always questioned is worth since we got him for one reason that I probably have mentioned before. Rays know talent 100X's more than we do so them giving him up for very little should have been a red flag. They knew he was on his way down. But such is a life of a Mariners fan.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one more reason why we should ave signed a legit setup man or closer but ya Dipoto knows best...

I have always questioned is worth since we got him for one reason that I probably have mentioned before. Rays know talent 100X's more than we do so them giving him up for very little should have been a red flag. They knew he was on his way down. But such is a life of a Mariners fan.
Did Jerry get their stud closer a few years back and he flamed out too?

This Miller thing is weird. Haven’t seen a single game of his besides highlights but just from stats it doesn’t seem like he should be the first guy called up and now he is essentially the number 4 starter? Just seems UnJerry to rush a guy up because of an injury.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Jerry get their stud closer a few years back and he flamed out too?

This Miller thing is weird. Haven’t seen a single game of his besides highlights but just from stats it doesn’t seem like he should be the first guy called up and now he is essentially the number 4 starter? Just seems UnJerry to rush a guy up because of an injury.
Desperation Dipoto. He didn't get it done in the offseason and there is very few options left. Miller has been extremely inconsistent but he is the one chosen first. I thought Woo had the best chance but I think it is a pickem at this point.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone (besides NW) remember Kenny Cloud's first MLB start? I was getting flashing backs last night. I think Cloud took is no-no one out into the 6th before it got broke up?

Anyway, I hope Miller's career ends up better than Cloud's did.