• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miles Plumlee

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he has upside? Or is what he will be now a starter on a bad team, but a solid back up center on a contender.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could start on most teams in the league. Remember this is the first significant playing time he has received in his career and he's doing a pretty good job. He needs to work on his face up jumper. Sometimes he tries to get too fancy but overall I like his game. I hope we keep him and develop him. I have no idea what our plans with Len are. So far I am loving the trade with the Pacers.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he could start on most teams in the league. Remember this is the first significant playing time he has received in his career and he's doing a pretty good job. He needs to work on his face up jumper. Sometimes he tries to get too fancy but overall I like his game. I hope we keep him and develop him. I have no idea what our plans with Len are. So far I am loving the trade with the Pacers.

We should of just traded back honestly............... If the Bledsoe trade happened earlier fans wouldn't of been so upset with drafting Len, and would of been okay with trading back.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if I think he's a starter just yet, but he'd be a great piece off the bench at the very least. He needs to develop more of an offensive game.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk if I think he's a starter just yet, but he'd be a great piece off the bench at the very least. He needs to develop more of an offensive game.

Has all these raw offensive tools. His hook shot is his go to move, but he doesn't look natural 15 feet out. If he develops a 15-18 foot jumper the rest of his offensive game could flow. He also needs to attack more he passes out to much. A back to the basket Shimmy would be a good move to add to his arsenal. Just needs to develop moves and a mid range shot just like Amare did.

Last edited by a moderator: