• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Singletary&Mike Nolan

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look how the tide has turned. Mike Singletary and Mike Nolan are bothing coaching for teams that are 0-4 = 0-8 and there QBs are looking pretty bad right now. 9ers are 3-1 and first place and our QB is managing the game pretty good. Last year or 3 years ago we would have gotten blew out 37-3. WOW, this feels good. Niners are up and coming finally.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really apples to apples?

Niether Sings or Nolan are HCs of their teams. Sings is a LBs coach IIRC and Nolan is a DC.... both not near/influencing the offense/QB....

Time to move on...

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just saying they are coaching the exact positions they should of been coaching in the first place and not heach coaches of there teams. Some people just arent leaders and those two are examples of them. Now we got it right this time. Harbaugh is the man

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Niether Sings or Nolan are HCs of their teams. Sings is a LBs coach IIRC and Nolan is a DC.... both not near/influencing the offense/QB....

Time to move on...

I agree to infinity!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time to move on...

Nope, Sing and Nolan are QB killers no matter where they go or which side of the ball they are coaching. I mean besides it's not like they ever coached the offense here to begin with :becky:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lets just say Alex Smith was playing like this for Nolan and Singletary, how would it played out for them as HC's here?

for this scenario, forget Harbaugh 'developing' Smith and just transpose his current play to their time frames.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lets just say Alex Smith was playing like this for Nolan and Singletary, how would it played out for them as HC's here?

for this scenario, forget Harbaugh 'developing' Smith and just transpose his current play to their time frames.

Th big difference I think, not only on Alex's play but the whole teams itself, is that they seemed to be afraid to make the big mistakes during Nolan's and Singletary's tenure that the play stiff. They over think things and in the process second guess themselves...

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deep, the problem is that the only time that Alex played even remotely close to now during the Nolan or Sing era was not coincidentally when they had Norv, the only OC worth a damn. I don't really even count the McCarthy year because we had exactly zero talent on offense that year, seriously one of the most talentless teams I have ever seen. Having a HC like Harbaugh will always give the offense continuity because the offensive philosophy comes from him, not from the OC of the day.