• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan's Nightmare

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Michigan's nightmare. Michigan gets crushed by Kansas State. Michigan State and Ohio State play in the conference championship game. Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, Ohio State might win the Orange Bowl (they aren't playing an SEC team after all), Notre Dame won their bowl game in convincing fashion. Heck probably 4th in rivalries now is Nebraska and they won their bowl game. Short of one of those teams winning a national title I don't know how it can get much worse for them.

Wait, Borges is returning next season. Spoke to soon.

PS I tried posting this directly into the toilet bowl but I don't have posting rights there. But I am not meaning this as a troll thread, though.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TTUN has many problems on both sides of the ball, especially at running back. After watching their bowl game, it’s apparent that they further behind than what many had thought. Michigan will improve despite the weaknesses of Coach Hoke, because they have always recruited well.

I’m glad to see you are enjoying your much earned success and the respect that has come with it. I have no doubt that Meatchicken fans are hurting a bit today, but they will be back on their feet soon enough. If I was a M-State fan I would just enjoy today and focus on those seldom felt emotions of winning a Rose Bowl game, because going forward from here will be hell.

With the division’s changing in 2014, M-state will find themselves playing TOSU, Michigan and Penn State on a yearly basis. The Big 3 will improve and come looking for payback.

Good luck and I hope you can keep the momentum going… Not really! :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big two maybe? Penn St is not going to be relevant for many many years.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TTUN has many problems on both sides of the ball, especially at running back. After watching their bowl game, it’s apparent that they further behind than what many had thought. Michigan will improve despite the weaknesses of Coach Hoke, because they have always recruited well.

I’m glad to see you are enjoying your much earned success and the respect that has come with it. I have no doubt that Meatchicken fans are hurting a bit today, but they will be back on their feet soon enough. If I was a M-State fan I would just enjoy today and focus on those seldom felt emotions of winning a Rose Bowl game, because going forward from here will be hell.

With the division’s changing in 2014, M-state will find themselves playing TOSU, Michigan and Penn State on a yearly basis. The Big 3 will improve and come looking for payback.

Good luck and I hope you can keep the momentum going… Not really! :suds:

These feelings will last me for the next 26 years for our next Rose Bowl.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big two maybe? Penn St is not going to be relevant for many many years.

In two to three years all of their scholarship sanctions will be gone and then they just have to deal with the bowl ones.

Losing BOB will be a huge hit to the program though.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:drink:

:L

:L

:gaah:

^^^^^^^
thats pretty much what being a michigan fan is like these last 2 months.

fuck ohio state ==> but michigan state, i really dont mind watching them win. they deserve it and its nice to see little brother do well. plus i still feel a little guilty that we jacked their BCS bowl bid a little while back.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy it while it lasts. :suds:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am. I know Michigan will not be down forever. The Block M recruits pretty well for itself but Hoke has got to go as head coach. Wonderful recruiter but those players are getting worse and worse each year. Also the players are becoming increasingly more undisciplined. Unfortunately for you, I just don't see the ship being righted next year with road games at Notre Dame (which even in your lean years you have been beating), Michigan State, Ohio State and with how Northwestern plays all the top teams, they may be a challenge in Evanston as well.

Borges is going to sink that battleship unless he opens up his playbook like he did against Ohio State.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

glowing like a peach here. :suds:

(thinking the CFB universe has taken note of Dantonio's Program success - as evidenced by a remarkable Spartan Team's achievements...thinking the Program is perfectly positioned to reach higher yet next year.)

Sparty On!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Michigan's nightmare. Michigan gets crushed by Kansas State. Michigan State and Ohio State play in the conference championship game. Michigan State wins the Rose Bowl, Ohio State might win the Orange Bowl (they aren't playing an SEC team after all), Notre Dame won their bowl game in convincing fashion. Heck probably 4th in rivalries now is Nebraska and they won their bowl game. Short of one of those teams winning a national title I don't know how it can get much worse for them.

PS I tried posting this directly into the toilet bowl but I don't have posting rights there. But I am not meaning this as a troll thread, though.

you had me right there.
:laugh3:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nobody's happier for Mark Dantonio than Tom Izzo...

s'been somewhat rankling to be labeled only as an elite 'basketball school' destination these last many years. Dantonio's success ensures joyful fan noise from September through April...something very few schools can boast.

Let the Green Times roll!

:yahoo:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like how Dantonio called his shot with a video for his team on the Rose Bowl field back in spring. Very impressive.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the difference between Sparty fans and MI fans. Parts in bold only thing real MI fans care about. MI fans not distracted by or focused on other programs. What others do has no bearing on MI if MI wins all their games ever year against their rivals. Our nightmare started with Roch Rod and continues with Hoke, and will continue to haunt us until he's gone too and a real coach like Les Miles takes over.

In the meantime, Sparty by far best team in MI, and nation. Enjoy it. You guys finally win something and you start a thread about MI lol. Time to grow up and act like you've been there LB.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the difference between Sparty fans and MI fans. Parts in bold only thing real MI fans care about. MI fans not distracted by or focused on other programs. What others do has no bearing on MI if MI wins all their games ever year against their rivals. Our nightmare started with Roch Rod and continues with Hoke, and will continue to haunt us until he's gone too and a real coach like Les Miles takes over.

In the meantime, Sparty by far best team in MI, and nation. Enjoy it. You guys finally win something and you start a thread about MI lol. Time to grow up and act like you've been there LB.

I'm not sure how you can say that and truly mean it. Yes it does piss me off when we lose to someone in the conference.. but I pull like hell for our conf. everytime they face someone else. I have numerous friends who all say they'd like to see Michigan never win another game. Why? What good does that do? I'd rather have all teams playing great ball. That way when you win out it makes you look all that much better. I'm sure there are plenty of MSU fans who will be pulling for OSU just so their team looks even better because they beat us. And when you don't have such a great year, at least you can say it was because the conf. play was so tough.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how you can say that and truly mean it. Yes it does piss me off when we lose to someone in the conference.. but I pull like hell for our conf. everytime they face someone else. I have numerous friends who all say they'd like to see Michigan never win another game. Why? What good does that do? I'd rather have all teams playing great ball. That way when you win out it makes you look all that much better. I'm sure there are plenty of MSU fans who will be pulling for OSU just so their team looks even better because they beat us. And when you don't have such a great year, at least you can say it was because the conf. play was so tough.

It was no fun beating Michigan when they were 3-9. Unfortunately in this current mini-run that Michigan State has had over Michigan, they have only had a good team once, and they ended up going to a BCS bowl and we went to the Outback bowl. I like watching Michigan win as much as I like watching them lose.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was no fun beating Michigan when they were 3-9. Unfortunately in this current mini-run that Michigan State has had over Michigan, they have only had a good team once, and they ended up going to a BCS bowl and we went to the Outback bowl. I like watching Michigan win as much as I like watching them lose.

I guess that's a pretty good way to put it.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't go to either school and have rooted for both, but have always been an MSU > UM fan. I think they'll be a force as long as they can hold on to Dantonio & Narduzzi. UM football has been a mess for several years and I don't feel sorry for them. With their natural recruiting edge, for them to be as bad as they've been is ridiculous.