• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan vs Ohio St.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sure Jed is feeling pretty dumb right now because the man he fired turned around Michigan in one season without all of his hand picked players. I have been a Niner fan all of my life and a Michigan fan since 1997. Charles Woodson vs David Boston etc that was a great time in my high school days. I am still a Michigan fan so I was happy Harbaugh went there, now the Niners are playing for a top 5 pick. Wow sucks to be a Niner fan right now. If/when Michigan wins Jed York should fire Tomsula and Baalke no matter what.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Jed is feeling pretty dumb right now because the man he fired turned around Michigan in one season without all of his hand picked players. I have been a Niner fan all of my life and a Michigan fan since 1997. Charles Woodson vs David Boston etc that was a great time in my high school days. I am still a Michigan fan so I was happy Harbaugh went there, now the Niners are playing for a top 5 pick. Wow sucks to be a Niner fan right now. If/when Michigan wins Jed York should fire Tomsula and Baalke no matter what.
Good points. I think for things to get fixed, there has to be change at the top. The first one fired should be Marathe. Then Jed needs to back off and let the football people who actually know what their doing make the football related decisions. What the 49ers really need is a good football person in Marathe's place that is capable of running a football operation. Then Baalke needs to be held accountable as well as Tomsula

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Harbaugh pulls off this big win the Bay Area media will have a field day on Jed and so will the fans.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh pulls off this big win the Bay Area media will have a field day on Jed and so will the fans.

LOL, it has been a steady stream of venom directed at Jed. I bet we don't don't see a fraction of it. Jed is public enemy number one. With the season going on as it has, we knew Jed was in the cross hairs after some of his comments.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes jed put this on himself. i don't feel bad. Harbaugh turned around the 49ers in 1 year. Not shocked about Mich. Mich is a little over rated but overall a much better team then last year. So props to harbaugh.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is easier now to throw Harbaugh on Jed, but i STILL think it wasn't one sided. It wasn't as though Harbaugh is totally innocent, and Jed just fired him for NO reason. There had to be reasons the relationship went bad in the first place, and it can't be ONLY on Jed.

But now it is easy to blame Jed 100%, especially since Harbaugh has done a good job at Michigan. It is so easly to simplify it by saying Jed shouldn't have fired Harbaugh?!

Clearly, there were issues between Jed, Baalke, and Harbaugh. Even if Harbaugh had stayed, it wouldn't have gone "happily ever after". The effects of these issues were already seen LAST season.

this post is nothing against Harbaugh's ability to coach, but how 49er fans take the easy road now.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it isn't about Harbaugh but Jed's fascination with Tomsula. Jed was willing to gut the defensive coaching staff in order to make Tomsula HC and you can see the results so far. The FO could have either promoted Fangio or maybe even better yet hired Gase as HC and kept Fangio as DC. This team would have been much better off.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, it isn't about Harbaugh but Jed's fascination with Tomsula. Jed was willing to gut the defensive coaching staff in order to make Tomsula HC and you can see the results so far. The FO could have either promoted Fangio or maybe even better yet hired Gase as HC and kept Fangio as DC. This team would have been much better off.

Just another example of Jed misreading the situation and making the wrong decision.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another example of Jed misreading the situation and making the wrong decision.

Reports at the time were that Tomsula was the front runner. They made an offer to Gase only because he was an offensive coach. The other interviews were window dressing. Heard the Gase was Baalke's guy, but Jed is enamored with Tomsula. He was second to Harbaugh when Harbaugh was hired. The team gave up a lot to hire Tomsula.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about having Gase and then Fangio as the DC. Look what Fangio is doing with the bears. Big difference. Look at our D. Its bad. Fangio would of kept our D respectful. He did it last year when we lost 6 starters.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports at the time were that Tomsula was the front runner. They made an offer to Gase only because he was an offensive coach. The other interviews were window dressing. Heard the Gase was Baalke's guy, but Jed is enamored with Tomsula. He was second to Harbaugh when Harbaugh was hired. The team gave up a lot to hire Tomsula.
The Hire of Tomsula took us back 3-5 years. we won't be good for awhile. We can turn it around quick if we fire this staff after this year get a real HC in here, draft well, and be smart in the FA class. We will have around 60 mill if we trade or cut Kap and if we keep him will still have 40+ mill to spend. IF we keep Tomsula we are done.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a michigan state fan so i hated seeing harbaugh there because i actually like him but i hate michigan