• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: michigan st. @ Nebraska Game Thread

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew I guess we'll take it Guys, just one of those days when there were no TDs to be scored.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might want to consider going under center on those kneel downs.
And perhaps getting a fullback for days like these. I have a feeling Mr. Frost will discuss such oddities with Mr. Osborne.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get to watch a lot because of traveling. Followed along here and Twitter. Seemed like the D really stood up today, MSUs offense is real shitty, but still, holding them to 2 FGs is what the O needed. Sounded like Frost might have got a little pass happy and the conditions didn't call for that. Lots of short throws and our guys couldn't hold on to the ball.

Iowa should be real interesting next week.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska defense won a game. It's been a long time since that could be said .

An ugly game by both teams.

Get used to those screens. They are a staple of this offense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Barret Pickering the game ball. Been struggling all season and goes 3 for 3 when they needed him most.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also..

This is the first time Mich St and Nebraska have met since Mike Sadler and Sam Foltz passed away. The game was decided by nothing but field goals.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to the obvious face mask that was not called on Ozigbo.....

When Kade Warner fumbled in the first half, he was face masked. That late hit on Morgan when he was OB, but it could be said the guy was blocked into him. Still, the player purposefully took the shot at Morgan anyway. there was an offside by Michigan State on a Nebraska punt not called too.

The refs let Michigan State get away with more than they let Nebraska get away with. Some PIs were rather imaginary.

Something was up with how bad the officiating really was.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of thoughts:

That was one of the most fun Husker games I have ever been to. The atmosphere, the snow, the energy. Lot of fun

Reed played out of his mind
AM was off, never looked comfortable all game, wonder if the cold got to him this week.
There were some really really bad calls by the refs. A late hit out of bounds on Morgan that I can remember and the pass interference no call in the end zone were just several of the head scratchers.

Michigan State's players are a bunch of punks. They brought the energy and their sideline was into the game at every break. Game got chippy too for awhile, glad NU didn't back down.

MSU's receivers suck. Not sure how many drops they had, but if they hang on to a handful of those passes, the outcome of this game is likely different.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of thoughts:

That was one of the most fun Husker games I have ever been to. The atmosphere, the snow, the energy. Lot of fun

Reed played out of his mind
AM was off, never looked comfortable all game, wonder if the cold got to him this week.
There were some really really bad calls by the refs. A late hit out of bounds on Morgan that I can remember and the pass interference no call in the end zone were just several of the head scratchers.

Michigan State's players are a bunch of punks. They brought the energy and their sideline was into the game at every break. Game got chippy too for awhile, glad NU didn't back down.

MSU's receivers suck. Not sure how many drops they had, but if they hang on to a handful of those passes, the outcome of this game is likely different.

First time since Nebraska's joined the conference that I've felt comfortable with them being able to win a typical Big 10 slobber-knockers going forward.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay on 'BTN Football In 60'. 11:00pm (CT)