• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

michigan is fucking pathetic

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good would Michigan be with Peters at QB? Dude is LIGHTING it up at Illinois.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again I will ask this question after week 2.. this is basically the same Michigan team that Florida beat in their bowl game.. and going forward they were ranked above us, at the start of the season .. now against MTSU they won by 19.. but it took 2 over times to beat an unranked Army.. what did the talking heads see that the rest of us dont.. also.. Florida wins a rather sloppy game against Miami.. and drops 4/5 spots depending on which poll you look at... this makes no damn sense to me..

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again I will ask this question after week 2.. this is basically the same Michigan team that Florida beat in their bowl game.. and going forward they were ranked above us, at the start of the season .. now against MTSU they won by 19.. but it took 2 over times to beat an unranked Army.. what did the talking heads see that the rest of us dont.. also.. Florida wins a rather sloppy game against Miami.. and drops 4/5 spots depending on which poll you look at... this makes no damn sense to me..

It’s week 2...who cares? Both Florida and Michigan have the potential of half a dozen ranked teams yet to play. If we both weather September and October, we’ll both likely be top 5 ranked schools. Then, maybe we can talk about a possible playoff matchup!

Or we both could lose a few and meet in yet another meaningless bowl game where our best players sit out. :suds:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan will and should drop ... they (we) haven't proved anything. Take nothing away from an underrated Army team.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan will and should drop ... they (we) haven't proved anything. Take nothing away from an underrated Army team.

With a playoff, rankings haven’t really mattered...if you go undefeated.

Now with one loss, you have an argument to the importance of rankings, but if you still win your power 5 conference and lose a close game to a decent team, I would say you have a 90% chance of being in the top 4 of the playoff selection committee.

Either way, UF or Michigan have an automatic playoff spot if they go undefeated. It’s still a very strong possibility of playoffs if they only have one loss to a good team and still win their conference.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't face a service academy that can't recruit the majority of 3-5* kids every game. Have some respect, you were lucky to win. At home.
We did it against middle tenn. which probably had less talent than army. Had nothing to do with them. They also met at midfield and stood with Army to sing their fight song right after.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good would Michigan be with Peters at QB? Dude is LIGHTING it up at Illinois.
Haha...the same Illinois that piss-pounded Uconn by 8 today??? hahaha

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illinois sucks. Peters does not.

If you give Peters a lot of time to throw — he can make throws. At UM, he was an absolute statue in the pocket and any pressure would rattle him.

2 or 3 times at UM — I thought he died after some of the hits he took because he could not sense pressure or move in the pocket.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Name only (see #25 Nebraska).

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the eastern Big Ten is week this year as Penn State is struggling with Buffalo only leading 7 - 3 near half time

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do that after every win....they did it against Middle Tenn too....I don't see what the issue is? They always go to the student section to celebrate.
Kind of like how another team we could mention always stands at one end and sings their alma mater?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP's obvious shit stirring aside, very disappointed in the 2019 model of Michigan football. This was supposed to be a different year, system, and OC. However, much like last year the offense is slow, ineffective, and with no apparent objective.

It seems like they are opening the playbook with their eyes closed and pointing to a random play with random personnel. Its not working.

I was the first one to say that they were overrated last year and that Harbaugh has been a failure to date. I still feel that way. They survived a scare today against a very good Army team (I don't want to take anything away from those guys), but Michigan should have won and won easily. Michigan will improve as the season progresses but its not going to be enough.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you give Peters a lot of time to throw — he can make throws. At UM, he was an absolute statue in the pocket and any pressure would rattle him.

2 or 3 times at UM — I thought he died after some of the hits he took because he could not sense pressure or move in the pocket.
He may look awesome at IL, but that's IL. He wasn't doing anything special at Michigan

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may look awesome at IL, but that's IL. He wasn't doing anything special at Michigan

And who would that fall on? The coaching staff? Shea Patterson averaged 300 yards over his 1st 10 starts at Ole Miss. in 15 games at UM — he has zero.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wolverines aren't the only haters then... Army still hasn't beat a top 10 ranked (or better) team since '63.

That shouldn't even count. Anyone who believes UM is a top 10 team should be watching Wimbledon instead.

I was just kidding around, but still: Let 'em have the game for the record books and be great Americans. Now, all you have is a victory over Army and Rashida Tlaib.