• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Irvin HOFer, but not Rod Smith? I know, I know, I am pissing in the wind.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you not aware of this stuff with meyer and hernandez?

are you saying ohio state has had no sanctions for cheating?

I never said either of those things, you did. Just pointing out how obsessed you are w/ proving Brady's innocents. What exactly does Meyer have to do w/ the NFL or the Pats? Also what does Ohio State have to do w/ the NFL or the Pats? Of course the answer is nothing @ all. Keep on rationalizing Brayd's innocents by comparing his issues to a college program & college coach. These current actions of yours just make you look even more desperate. I hope you continue your crusade though, it's funny stuff.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said either of those things, you did. Just pointing out how obsessed you are w/ proving Brady's innocents. What exactly does Meyer have to do w/ the NFL or the Pats? Also what does Ohio State have to do w/ the NFL or the Pats? Of course the answer is nothing @ all. Keep on rationalizing Brayd's innocents by comparing his issues to a college program & college coach. These current actions of yours just make you look even more desperate. I hope you continue your crusade though, it's funny stuff.
wow, all i did was say ohio state cheated and meyers a scumbag (all true) and you got your buckeye panties in a twist.

did you go to ohio state or are you "one of those" people?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, all i did was say ohio state cheated and meyers a scumbag (all true) and you got your buckeye panties in a twist.

did you go to ohio state or are you "one of those" people?

Again Rock what does Meyer (a college coach) or Ohio State (a CFB program) have to do w/ the Pats? Funny you won't answer that very simple question. Anyway I did what I wanted to do, talk some shit & get you going again w/ your never ending defense of Brady. Have a good day bitching about every other NFL team & every CFB program out there.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Rock what does Meyer (a college coach) or Ohio State (a CFB program) have to do w/ the Pats? Funny you won't answer that very simple question. Anyway I did what I wanted to do, talk some shit & get you going again w/ your never ending defense of Brady. Have a good day bitching about every other NFL team & every CFB program out there.
even better...what did brady have to do with rod smith?

you know...this thread n stuff.

so you DIDNT go to ohio state but pretend to?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even better...what did brady have to do with rod smith?

you know...this thread n stuff.

so you DIDNT go to ohio state but pretend to?

What about your # 11 comment? Of course that's different right? I'm originally from the state of Ohio & never once have I pretended that I went to school there. Let me ask you this...did you play for the Pats or do you just pretend you did?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about your # 11 comment? Of course that's different right? I'm originally from the state of Ohio & never once have I pretended that I went to school there. Let me ask you this...did you play for the Pats or do you just pretend you did?
you said you were leaving.

im a fan of my alma mater because i went there.

Last edited:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering what the Americas Team bias is, when it comes to the HOF. If anything Dallas has some great players who are more than worthy for the HOF who are kept out.

For instance, as some here have already done Emmitt usually has his stats diminished because of his all-world OL blocking for him. How many of them are in the HoF? I mean, if they were able to get an average RB 3 rings and the all time leading rusher title...more than ONE should be in there, right? How about the FB that blocked for him? Moose was integral to Emmitts run, but he's not in the HOF.

How about Chuck Howley? I'm pretty sure he was the first defender to win the SB MVP, but not good enough for the HOF despite a very good career (5 all pro selections). What about Harvey Martin? The guy has 114 career sacks, including 23 sacks in a 14 game season.

if anything there is a "already too many Cowboys in the HOF" bias keeping deserving players out.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering what the Americas Team bias is, when it comes to the HOF. If anything Dallas has some great players who are more than worthy for the HOF who are kept out.

For instance, as some here have already done Emmitt usually has his stats diminished because of his all-world OL blocking for him. How many of them are in the HoF? I mean, if they were able to get an average RB 3 rings and the all time leading rusher title...more than ONE should be in there, right? How about the FB that blocked for him? Moose was integral to Emmitts run, but he's not in the HOF.

How about Chuck Howley? I'm pretty sure he was the first defender to win the SB MVP, but not good enough for the HOF despite a very good career (5 all pro selections). What about Harvey Martin? The guy has 114 career sacks, including 23 sacks in a 14 game season.

if anything there is a "already too many Cowboys in the HOF" bias keeping deserving players out.
leon lett, HOF