• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Bennett and 7th round pick to Eagles for 5th round pick and WR Marcus Johnson

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why they made an offer for him eh?

You need a new act.
Reportedly like so many other stories that get reported.

I have no doubt BB kicked the tires. Supposadly there was talk Marty tried talking to BB about it. So chances are it was all part of trying to make Marty happy? Thus no Marty nor Mikey. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

Come on Hank. Even north of the border you can see BB runs a disciplined team. No way he would put up with Bennett's stupid penalties. One of the things BB seeks out is football smarts and leadership. Niether of which does Micheal have.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse him with facts....
Facts? Do you have a source that actually heard BB make that offer?

I didn't think you listened to media hype?

Well you swallowed that hook line and sinker.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reportedly like so many other stories that get reported.

I have no doubt BB kicked the tires. Supposadly there was talk Marty tried talking to BB about it. So chances are it was all part of trying to make Marty happy? Thus no Marty nor Mikey. Truth is somewhere in the middle.

Come on Hank. Even north of the border you can see BB runs a disciplined team. No way he would put up with Bennett's stupid penalties. One of the things BB seeks out is football smarts and leadership. Niether of which does Micheal have.

and if you don't get in line, you sit during the biggest game of the year even if it puts your team at a disadvantage...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I don't know is if BB has final say on the trades (like draft picks/players involved) or gives his advise and lets upper management make the final decision.
BB does minus anything to do with Tawmmy. RK is not allowing his 5th son to be traded.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB would take both Sherman and Bennett in an instant if he thought it would help his team.

I firmly believe Sherman could end up there.

And you still need a new act.
I'm afraid Sherman may end up there as well.
I'm just not sure where BB would get a muzzle to fit him?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is all that matters.
Winning is all that matters. However in BBs world you either follow company lines or you sit. That may put Sherm on the bench quite a bit.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is all that matters. However in BBs world you either follow company lines or you sit. That may put Sherm on the bench quite a bit.

Maybe but if that backfield is getting torched and Sherm is on the bench, then BB might catch some shit for it. At least you won't have to worry about it now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but if that backfield is getting torched and Sherm is on the bench, then BB might catch some shit for it. At least you won't have to worry about it now.
:yes:No Sherman
But closer to Washingtonians hearts Danny Shelton was just traded to NE:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, blah, blah....

Your act is tired.
It may be tired but I was right and now I'm doing a happy dance. I hope Sherm destroys tbe Hawks as a 49er.

Dez and his no catch isn't tired yet:rolleyes2:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... his snaps. The Eagles rotate. Fletcher Cox did like 50% so a backup DE will probably do around 30 percent in our system. He will split snaps with All Pro Brandon Graham, stud rookie Derek Barnett and Chris Long and also another 50 million dollar DE in Curry. 30% is spot on.

Curry will be cut, so you're extra wrong....once again.