• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread - March

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
LOL Paula......It's a sports board.. Banter is allowed. Exaggeration is also allowed. For someone who posts non-stop every game and who repeatedly said we would make the playoffs, it is somewhat surprising that with 25 games or so left, you are already saying its not the end of the world if we don't get in the playoffs.

Bet you missed Wade just a little last night.....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andres recent stupid comments reminds me of one he often mentioned last season - do you guys not remember him saying that Ray Allen had tarnished his legacy as a player given how much his play had fallen off in the last couple of seasons?

Now he overreacts after every Heat lost and not making the playoffs.

I have been saying its not the end of the world if we dont make the playoffs from the beginning of the season. Reasonable minds know that it would be unrealistic for this season to be anything like the last 4-5 given the major roster turnover, guys being injured and another one constantly sitting out games for no reason.

This team is right where it should be given their situation. They are playing for the future. And again, if Dragic, or any player on this roster doesnt want to return next season as you have suggested because of not being put in the game in a certain situation or some other retarded circumstances, then so be it - good riddance to whoever that guy becomes on this team. We dont need anymore self-centered players - we already have enough in Diva for that.

Point is - the Heat are playing for the future - its bright - So bright Dragic wants to return - there isnt much to play for this season but a lot of the guys are encouraged about the future.

But always remember - if we dont make the playoffs.. Life...will.. go... on.

This team has been around since 1988 and we have 3 titles over the years. There are 30 NBA franchises only 18 have won a championship. We are lucky to be one of them.

Get the fuck over it and just watch the games. Better days will come. This is part of that process

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disappointed with the stunt Wade pulled last night.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Diva Paula....she's mad....oh she's mad. None of his predictions coming to fruition.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stunt are you talking about? Not playing? I missed entire game last night.. had date night with wife. Got drunk.. did some things..passed out. Woke up this morning, all I see is Wade/Deng don't play. Gragic gets hurt. Whiteside gets benched... and we lose by one as a desperate really falls short. Heat look like they care about winning tonight more than yesterday. Wish they would have done it other way around.

We should make playoffs.. our schedule is pretty easy for rest of season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stunt are you talking about? Not playing? I missed entire game last night.. had date night with wife. Got drunk.. did some things..passed out. Woke up this morning, all I see is Wade/Deng don't play. Gragic gets hurt. Whiteside gets benched... and we lose by one as a desperate really falls short. Heat look like they care about winning tonight more than yesterday. Wish they would have done it other way around.

I missed it too but he basically admitted after the game that he was not hurt and basically just sat out because we're in a stretch of 4 games in 5 nights. As for the game even though I did not see it, we made our comeback with Whiteside on the bench as we were down nearly 40 points.

But back to my point about Wade, you really can't sit out games if you're not hurt when we're fighting for our playoffs life especially when Deng is out with a legit injury. Seeing his quote really pissed me off. I will post it in 2 minutes

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the tweet @Flauge

So he chooses not to play when another starter is also out? Sorry but that is fucking stupid

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that is bad. One thing if we are a top 2 seed, completely different when you are fighting to get in.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots up in the air during Spoelstra's pregame media session. Only definitive is that Luol Deng again will be out, which hurts against R.Gay.

Will have to wait on official Heat word on Wade, Chalmers, Dragic, Haslem. possibly others. Lots of “game-time decisions."

Add Whiteside (ankle) to those who are game-time decisions for Heat.

Per Ira Winderman

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade, "Ain't no injury. It's just the NBA season. It's my whole body. So you pick one when you don’t play.

AH! so Diva himself admits to what I have known all along. There is no injury with him - He is just a self-centered pussy that thinks of himself only and no one else. Thanks for the memories Mr. Wade, but the diva antics over the years has just become old

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goran Dragic inactive - thats very bad. We wont have much outside of Chalmers and Napier to run our offense through - well there is Beasley - hopefully he recovered from last night

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hard to blame Dragic and Deng for not gutting it out when the captain and team make a decision to sit Wade. Everyone follows the lead of the organization and their top player. If he won't push it, then they won't push it. Could we lose to the Kings on the second night of a back to back?

Seems like this team is playing to get their first round pick next year and finish in the bottom 10 in the league.

Also, there are no easy games for this team.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the captain and team make a decision to sit Wade.

Diva Wade is the so called captain of the team - As I have always said, the Heat is an organization that does not like to create any negativity - they will often say all the right things, the politically correct things to appease the fans and the media and throw the truth under the table so as to avoid further controversy. My point is, I am sure the team wants him and has asked him to play but he chooses not to because he will always put himself before the team. Thats what a Diva does.
Seems like this team is playing to get their first round pick next year and finish in the bottom 10 in the league.

There you go overreacting again - its like your basically suggesting the team will tank from this point on for draft position. Once Dragic and Deng are healthy, they will be back in the lineup - Diva is the only mystery because the bitch only plays when its to his benefit

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to blame Dragic and Deng for not gutting it out when the captain and team make a decision to sit Wade. Everyone follows the lead of the organization and their top player. If he won't push it, then they won't push it. Could we lose to the Kings on the second night of a back to back?

Also, there are no easy games for this team.

The Kings being on the 2nd night of a B2B is beyond irrelevant because not only are we also on the 2nd night of a B2B but this is also our 3rd game in 4 nights

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat opening with Birdman, Haslem, Walker, Wade and Napier.

Whiteside ruled out - unclear about Chalmers

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McRob, CB inactive as usual - Zoran in D-League - not available also are Deng, Dragic Whiteside

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Collison only notable inactive for Kings - They start Cousins , Thompson, Gay, McLemore , McCallum

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly why you shouldn't take of games because you feel like. Now this game is probably an L with all these players missing.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly why you shouldn't take of games because you feel like. Now this game is probably an L with all these players missing.

Agreed but Diva will be Diva

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, after it was reviewed, the NBA determined the Tyler Johnson basket in question last night should not have counted - one of the many breaks the Heat got last night in a game they had no business winning and didnt, of course