• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread - March

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade gets lucky and makes a 3 and then he takes an ill-advised one towards the end of the half - Heat down 9 at the half - this board should soon become active as it always does in a loss

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is still winnable. Gotta cut the Raptors lead in half going to the 4th

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat going to be back in 9th place after tonight - on to the next game against Cleveland which should be another loss

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is still winnable. Gotta cut the Raptors lead in half going to the 4th

Based on how much time is left , yeah the game is still winable - based on how the Heat are playing, not so much

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walker finally got it going but the difference is Toronto is making their 3’s Heat taking bad ones and of course missing

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is done as I said before - The Heat just dont have enough to make a good enough run to make this a game

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat just look like they are clueless on both sides of the court.
They look like a bunch of strangers who just met for a pickup game in the park.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat go into their zone defense but not going to be good enough after playing no defense most of the game

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Birdman doing his Scrub Battier impression fouling a 3pt shooter

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is practically lost already and almost our season and now we bring in Napier of course

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another 5 turnover game for Wade and underwhelming performances for the Heat as a whole tonight back down to 9th place

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the lovers of the +/- Wade -8 tonight , though Whiteside was worse

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Heat will likely not make the playoffs barring a sweep of 6 games versus Pacers, Celtics, Pistons and Celtics. Team is not that good and neither is the coach. Just being exposed. I tried to tell you guys but was mocked.

Let's see what happens. The Cavs game could define the season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat will likely not make the playoffs barring a sweep of 6 games versus Pacers, Celtics, Pistons and Celtics. Team is not that good and neither is the coach. Just being exposed. I tried to tell you guys but was mocked.

Let's see what happens. The Cavs game could define the season.

I just don't understand why they shoot so many 3's, especially so early in possessions.

Wade/Dragic/Whiteside on the court together should lead to mostly high % shots.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with the coach - you could see they tried to do their part last night and the players just didnt execute - you could see the anger on the staff after almost every play, even some that ended in scores for the Heat.

Hassan looked disconnected from start to finish - Deng looked lost for the first time all season.

But its time to keep things in perspective, this is one of those I am sure you were all expecting the Heat to lose - so just quit the crying. We will probably lose vs Cleveland and Portland coming up. Diva Wade SITTING OUT too many games for no reason has cost us many games, he cost us many games with his countless turnovers and hero ball shots at the end of games, injuries to others guys have hurt us, losing games we had well in hand or couldve won close hurt us. This team just doesnt have enough this season - We may sneak into the playoffs - we may not make it -either way, who cares. Move on

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is playing for eighth place meaningful to Miami Heat? - Sun Sentinel

The Heat spent all of their time in practice thinking of new, innovative ways to turn the ball over again. -- Francis.

lRelated
MIAMI HEAT BLOG
Submit your question!

SEE ALL RELATED

cComments
Got something to say? Start the conversation and be the first to comment.
ADD A COMMENT

A: Some of the stuff Friday was unreal. At a time when the passes have to be crisp and the ball movement definitive, the Heat were playing at times like it was a meaningless early-season game. For all of the external urgency about the playoff race, it's as if the reality of the moment hasn't hit home in the locker room. Or maybe playing for eighth place simply doesn't resonate with this group.

Q: The Miami Heat have had so many awful 3-point shooting games this season. Why does this team keep shooting threes at such a high rate? If that is the strategy, then get some better 3-point shooters. -- Stuart.

A: Amen. No, really, amen. It's as if the Heat are running the same offense as when Ray Allen, James Jones, Mike Miller and Shane Battier were in place. It's one thing to play inside-out or reverse the ball to the opposite corner when one of those players is standing there. But those same shots from the same places this season are fortunate to do more than draw iron. If you don't do something well, why keep doing it? And then it reaches the point where Dwyane Wade is trying to become the answer from beyond the arc. Yes, this roster might have needed another big man lately. But there simply has to be better 3-point shooting next season.

Q: Ira, was Henry Walker brought back because he came first? Or is Michael Beasley coming back, too. -- Robert, Miami.

A: The Heat face a Tuesday decision on the expiration of Beasley's second 10-day contract and I would expect that he, too, would be signed for the balance of the season. It has reached a point of both limited alternatives and limited time to break in another player. If there was significant motivation to add Andray Blatche or JaVale McGee, then those deals would have been done by now. Walker initially was summoned ahead of Beasley because he already was involved in the Heat system by playing for the team's D-Leagueaffiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. When it was apparent more was needed with Chris Bosh out for the season, that's when Beasley was added. To a degree, the two might already be battling to see which rates ahead of the other when it comes to planning for next season. At this advanced stage of their careers, I would doubt either would be summoned back for summer league.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with the coach - you could see they tried to do their part last night and the players just didnt execute - you could see the anger on the staff after almost every play, even some that ended in scores for the Heat.

Hassan looked disconnected from start to finish - Deng looked lost for the first time all season.

But its time to keep things in perspective, this is one of those I am sure you were all expecting the Heat to lose - so just quit the crying. We will probably lose vs Cleveland and Portland coming up. Diva Wade SITTING OUT too many games for no reason has cost us many games, he cost us many games with his countless turnovers and hero ball shots at the end of games, injuries to others guys have hurt us, losing games we had well in hand or couldve won close hurt us. This team just doesnt have enough this season - We may sneak into the playoffs - we may not make it -either way, who cares. Move on

If you care so little, then why do you bitch so much?
You're like a broken record.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Amen brother. This team still has enough talent to be at least an 8th seed in the East but I really feel that our lack of adjustments have killed us. Have not been impressed at all with the staff this year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brother. This team still has enough talent to be at least an 8th seed in the East but I really feel that our lack of adjustments have killed us. Have not been impressed at all with the staff this year.

The entire season has pretty much been a clusterfuck, but I just don't understand why we don't try to play inside out the vast majority of the time.

When Wade/Dragic/Whiteside are in sync its been very fun to watch.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont complain I just point things out. But I know your definition of complaining is any negative comment towards the team our players since you believe they do no wrong and are only to be spoken of in a positive way no matter what.