• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat Game Thread for December/January

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Great road win short handed on 2nd night of back to back. Boah and Wade and Winslow playing very well. Interesting that we rebounded so well against two good rebounding teams without Hassan. Can't wait to get Goran back even if there might be a little adjustment there. Hope we continue our little run Friday.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerald Green has to be the biggest bargain in the NBA. I hope to keep him on the team after this season.

Great road win! Let's see if we can string together more wins.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerald Green has to be the biggest bargain in the NBA. I hope to keep him on the team after this season.

Great road win! Let's see if we can string together more wins.

Yep he's a perfect bench player. Instant offense and capable of averaging double digits from the bench

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in the 2 games since Beno came back we only committed 11 and 12 turnovers in those games. Pretty sure in the 4 games we played without either Beno or Goran, we had to avg close to 20 turnovers per game

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little man is telling him to stay in attack mode. What I have been saying all along

Looks as though D-Wade has taken on the advice and bringing out the good version of vintage Wade and kicking some ass out there.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great road win short handed on 2nd night of back to back. Boah and Wade and Winslow playing very well. Interesting that we rebounded so well against two good rebounding teams without Hassan. Can't wait to get Goran back even if there might be a little adjustment there. Hope we continue our little run Friday.

It must be eating you up to see the Heat win and not be able to bring up anything to criticize the coaching staff huh? Not be able to be critical - having to agree with what most everyone is saying because the nonsense you would usually say just wouldn't work at this point.

I see you haven't mention the point differential crap for the Heat -- their playoff percentage chances -- And all that other nonsense when they lose. I guess you only got ammo to say shit when they lose. Its too bad you don't have good shit to say when they win. So typical.

Enjoy our team winning lead our great coaching staff -- and, yes, Wade going into his old bag of tricks is helping too. Amazing what this team is able to do when healthy huh? And even more to come with Drgaic back for next game and maybe even Hassan. Are you now noticing the effect it has on a team when key guys are out?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in the 2 games since Beno came back we only committed 11 and 12 turnovers in those games. Pretty sure in the 4 games we played without either Beno or Goran, we had to avg close to 20 turnovers per game

Without a doubt our turnover numbers without them was high -- But, outside of the 4-5 turnovers Wade was getting on a nightly during that bad stretch for the Heat -- the turnovers were pretty spread out among all our guys -- it wasn't all on the guys at the guard positions. We were turning it over freely as a team.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, with Beno back -- he may not put up the assist numbers Goran is capable of -- but he certainly keeps the turnover numbers down and has absolutely solid control of our offense. Says a lot about a guy who didn't play much when he got here - and wasn't getting consistent minutes even when a case could easily be made that he should have been playing more. And , as always, says a lot about the coaching staff about holding him out until he was ready and rewarding him thereafter.

Last, my apologize to TJ -- I myself have said he is better off when he has less of a burden on him - yet I have been critical of him. These last two games off the bench has shown what he is capable of when he takes on a lesser role. Less is more for TJ. We have ourselves a 3-4 headed monster there with Goran-Wade-Udrih-Johnson in the backcourt.

Some tough ones coming up against the always stingy Bucks and Hawks

Lets go Heat

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It must be eating you up to see the Heat win and not be able to bring up anything to criticize the coaching staff huh? Not be able to be critical - having to agree with what most everyone is saying because the nonsense you would usually say just wouldn't work at this point.

I see you haven't mention the point differential crap for the Heat -- their playoff percentage chances -- And all that other nonsense when they lose. I guess you only got ammo to say shit when they lose. Its too bad you don't have good shit to say when they win. So typical.

Enjoy our team winning lead our great coaching staff -- and, yes, Wade going into his old bag of tricks is helping too. Amazing what this team is able to do when healthy huh? And even more to come with Drgaic back for next game and maybe even Hassan. Are you now noticing the effect it has on a team when key guys are out?

LOL. Can't play nice eh....Did you read the article of Spolestra letting his players make adjustments on the fly and how that is helping the team. So basically Wade and Co are havin to make adjustments because he can't. LOL. Coincidence that we were outscored 2X after halftime coaching adjustments and then made runs after player adjutments. LOL. I want the heat to win. Point differential is a telling stat, but we shall see..Let's go Heat.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Can't play nice eh....Did you read the article of Spolestra letting his players make adjustments on the fly and how that is helping the team. So basically Wade and Co are havin to make adjustments because he can't. LOL.

I always play nice. Why get sensitive over getting called out on something you know and most everyone in here knows is true.

You would be the only clown that would suggest that means he can't make adjustments on the fly - when he has proven he can time and again.

We are always outscored early on after half time -- been that way for the Heat for a long time -- thats a Heat problem nothing to do with the coach -- but he once again proves what a great coach and adjuster he is during those timeouts as he always cooks up something good -- the best and most important is the execution by the players -- the guys that have to get the job done.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gloom gone, hope heighted for Heat after back-to-back wins

Another good article by Ira on the turn around thanks to the back to back wins and health of the team improving.

This one is for you -- Andres -- your boy Wade praising Coach Spo yet again on the turn around and the game planning before games and during games -- Coach Spo, the guy who made your boy Wade into the player he is today -- soak it in.

Here is the quote just for you:

Coach kind of gave us our game plan, kind of gave us what we needed to be able to win these ball games. And we came out and executed that, and we started feeling that."

Giving credit to the guy that made him and noting the importance of execution in the process -- go figure. Seems you are still the only not willing to admit thats part of the process.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Can't play nice eh....Did you read the article of Spolestra letting his players make adjustments on the fly and how that is helping the team. So basically Wade and Co are havin to make adjustments because he can't. LOL. Coincidence that we were outscored 2X after halftime coaching adjustments and then made runs after player adjutments. LOL. I want the heat to win. Point differential is a telling stat, but we shall see..Let's go Heat.

Not always. Great example of this is Memphis and Utah. Memphis is 6 games over .500 with a point differential of -2.2 while Utah is 6 games over .500 with a point differential of +0.1

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the US-International Rookie Challenge format - Justise Winslow snubbed of a spot on the team. So, yet another Heat gets snubbed from at least getting recognition from his efforts. The popularity event that is AS weekend remains. If CB doesn't make it as a reserve and if Winslow doesn't some how make it in before the game is played -- makes the weekend that much more unwatchable for me.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not always. Great example of this is Memphis and Utah. Memphis is 6 games over .500 with a point differential of -2.2 while Utah is 6 games over .500 with a point differential of +0.1

Thanks for pointing out how many games over .500 we are -- when Andres spits his crap it can cause someone to think the Heat are 10+ under .500