• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami (FL) punishments announced tomorrow

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only real beef with the punishment is on the basketball side, and doesn't really affect Miami anyways.

Bruce Pearl had a cookout and lied to investigators- 3 year show clause

Frank Haith paid off Shapiro to stay quiet on a number of issues, continuously changed his story to investigators, evidence he was lying to them- he get's an extended break by being suspended against Southeast Louisiana, Southern Illinois, Hawaii, Gardner Webb and IUPUI.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The orange bowl is a shit bowl now?

No, but nostradamus there knows miami wouldve lost to fsu in the acccg. Just like Im sure he knew nc state would beat fsu and fsu would struggle with gt in the acccg. The same gt that got in aonly after miami self imposed. Waitting for his lottery picks with great anticipation.

Guessing he believed in the "shock the nation tour" too

Last edited by a moderator:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same gt that got in aonly after miami self imposed.

We needed both Miami to self-impose and UNC to be actually prohibited from going.

We were 6-6 and the 3rd best team in the Coastal last year.....and still gave FSU a fairly good game. Probably because they weren't all that focused on us....

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed both Miami to self-impose and UNC to be actually prohibited from going.

We were 6-6 and the 3rd best team in the Coastal last year.....and still gave FSU a fairly good game. Probably because they weren't all that focused on us....

UNC was already DQd at the beginning of the season. Guess its all in how you look at it.