• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins' projected roster

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Dolphins get creative with the roster and find a way to keep all for of the mentioned TE’s. Even with how young Lynch is and P-Squad eligibility - we still run the risk at losing him. He has potential to turn into a quality contributor to our team that can make us more dynamic

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya its tough Paulo as there are a lot of positions that it would be nice to keep an extra guy. I do think that they'll go with 2 QB's so that will open up one spot...the rest is tough. Good problem to have.

Quick Q for you I'm thinking about coming out for the charger game how far away by car is it from Ft. Laud to the stadium....just a rough estimate? I may even see them in Jax the week before if I can change my sched.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya its tough Paulo as there are a lot of positions that it would be nice to keep an extra guy. I do think that they'll go with 2 QB's so that will open up one spot...the rest is tough. Good problem to have.

Quick Q for you I'm thinking about coming out for the charger game how far away by car is it from Ft. Laud to the stadium....just a rough estimate? I may even see them in Jax the week before if I can change my sched.

about 40 minutes from ft Lauderdale to the stadium. stadium is way west and very north dade.. almost in broward county (where ft Lauderdale is). I will be going to the Jax game as I now live near Jax. Should be plenty of good seats available.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about 40 minutes from ft Lauderdale to the stadium. stadium is way west and very north dade.. almost in broward county (where ft Lauderdale is). I will be going to the Jax game as I now live near Jax. Should be plenty of good seats available.

Thanks my friend that doesn't sound too bad. I thought that tickets shouldn't be a problem especially in Jax. I sure hope that I can make it! :yahoo: