• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2022-2023 Regular Season Week 4 @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How? There is an independent neurologist who makes the final call if he said Tua was not concussed then that's what it is. If he was wrong hos is that the Fins fault?

As per toughness this is football. Every guy on D said that seeing Tua come running out inspired them. He then proceeded to throw a bomb and won the game so there's that. McD said he'd never put his players at risk and I believe him he's not dummy its a long year. I'm ok with sitting Tua if he's not good to go no use putting him in there if he's half ass like herbert was last sunday.
I would expect you to defend the decision . That’s your guy — and the Dolphins were lucky to get the win — so it’s easy to justify the decision now . Had the dolphins lost— especially as a result of the hit — and he had been severely injured— vibes would be different . The fact is , after a hit like that , it is irresponsible to keep a player in the game . We will see how the investigation turns out — as I said , the league will likely say protocols weren’t adequately followed . McDaniel is desperate to make the Tua experiment work , so he will trot him out there at all cost — but wait until he is severely injured— and the all this bs about toughness becomes irrelevant . Sometimes , especially with someone’s well being , it’s better to be smart than tough.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the safety actually helped the Fins. Morstead nailed the next punt and ultimately the Bills ran out of time.

Yes, I was thinking that as well. If they got a punt off, they would have been in better position field wise I bet. That was a great free kick by Morestead.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible Tua forces the issue — and a predictable end to that decision . Interception .

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fragile Tua is down . Not so “tough “ now.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By McDaniek standards , he will have Terrible Tua back out there in a play or two . He has to . He’s got to force this Tua experiment

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fragile Tua is down . Not so “tough “ now.
Are you crazy man the guy got slammed and in the hospital show some respect. Pray he's ok.

Bridge did ok but someone wasn't on the right page on that pick. Not sure him or Gesicki but he can't get going sucks. I bet they win this one with Tua.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully X will heal up. Then with Byron Jones coming back next game, things are looking better defensively.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts and prayers are with Tua for a quick and full recovery.

The Fins played well against a good team. Bridgewater played like a starting QB. He is capable of leading the team into the playoffs.

The defense played well against the run and limited one of the league's best group of WRs. Especially considering the short week and number of snaps in the previous game.

It's much-needed rest for the team with the best record in the AFC East.

They should be rested and ready to play the Jets.